16

Both Yunho and Mingi stood in silence, Mingi was close to crying, he really didn't mean to let that slip, now he was ashamed, prepared to be completely rejected by his crush. He felt like a highschooler at that moment, he didn't know why or how to describe it, but he was scared. Yunho hadn't said anything. In fact he was completely silent, looking at Mingi with big eyes still.

"I'm-" Mingi started, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I actually don't know why I said that, why would I eve-"

He was interrupted by Yunho crashing their lips together, which took Mingi by surprise. Although he soon melted into it, it was a long-awaited kiss and oh how it felt so good. Yunho's plump lips worked their way on Mingi's lips, it was like heaven. As it went on, it got more passionate. But of course, air was needed eventually and the two broke apart. However it wasn't long until they were back, kissing one another, smiling into the kiss as they enjoyed it way more than the first one. It just felt right

When they broke apart again, there weren't many words shared between them, just them smiling, looking at each other as they held one another. There were no words needed to describe anything at the moment, both felt the love between them. Mingi brought their foreheads together as they kept smiling at each other, they really didn't want to let go at the moment. Mingi never thought Yunho would feel the same way as him, after a month of different feelings, hardships and whatnot, they were finally in each other's arms, loving one another and never letting go, because they were both scared to let go.

"Wow, I've wanted to do that since forever..." Yunho whispered. Mingi smiled brighter.

"So..." Mingi started, Yunho looked at him with fond eyes. "What are we?" He asked, holding Yunho's hands in his as he backed away a bit.

"I'd like to think we should be boyfriends, but that's up to you...?"

Mingi smiled yet again, as he chuckled a bit.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend... And also, sorry for getting mad earlier..."

"No, I'm sorry, I kind of pressured you to accidentally confess and I feel bad, but I guess It worked out in the end, right?" Yunho said with a grin on his face. Mingi rolled his eyes playfully. "And sorry for the sudden kiss, I should have asked first..."

"Although there was no verbal consent, I definitely wanted you to do that since the day we officially talked together, although you wouldn't have known that..."

"That long?" Yunho asked, surprised.

"Yeah..."

Yunho smiled, he started caressing Mingi's cheek, Mingi nodded as he gave permission for another kiss to happen and not long after, both were back to kissing one another. It was like every kiss became more and more passionate, and both enjoyed it far more than they should. Lips colliding with each other, Yunho bit Mingi's lip, asking for entrance, Mingi groaned and opened his mouth to let Yunho's tongue slide inside. Both were on the bed now. However, both were a bit too scared to take it to another level, so they stayed like that, kissing each other. The kiss lasted longer than before and both felt this love that was shared through it.

"Wooyoung is going to freak out when I tell him!" Yunho laughed, Mingi just smiled and shook his head lightly.

"San probably wouldn't even believe I confessed first..." Mingi blurted out as he laughed.

"Why not?" He asked, curious.

"Because, if it wasn't for me angrily confessing to you, I wouldn't have dared to." Mingi confessed.

Yunho chuckled, nuzzled his head as he cuddled Mingi on the bed. Both laid like that for a while, before Mingi felt himself getting tired, so he turned around to face Yunho, although he was facing his chest, he still felt like blushing, he couldn't believe they were actually boyfriends. It felt too unreal and it just wasn't something he thought would happen on this trip. He guessed bringing Yunho with him after all was the right decision. Yunho was in disbelief too, he couldn't believe something he thought would be impossible actually happened. He always thought Mingi was out of reach because of his status and who he was, but he guessed he was wrong.