8

Yunho was sitting on his couch in the living room as he was scrolling through different channels on his tv. It was Saturday and he had absolutely nothing to do and was bored out of his mind. Wooyoung and Yeosang weren't here today because of something at home and of course Yunho respected that. Not knowing what to do he ended up doing exactly what was on his mind, Text Mingi.

But he didn't, he doesn't know what was stopping himself but for some reason so many reasons against him texting Mingi came up in his head. Mingi was probably busy with work anyways and he didn't want to be the reason he didn't get anything done. Just as he was about to put down his phone however, he received a text.

Mingi
Hey
Are you doing anything today?

Yunho was at a loss of words as he was just about to text him earlier and now Mingi was texting him. Not wanting to leave him on read, Yunho hurried to text back. It was rude of him to just read his message without saying anything back anyways.

Yunho
No, not really.
Why?

He didn't know what he was expecting but to see that Mingi might possibly be interested to hang out excited him a bit, as he remembered to not expect much, he lowered his excitement a bit. Maybe he just wanted to ask what he was doing.

Mingi
I was thinking if we could meet up at the park?

Yunho squealed a bit, Mingi actually wanted to meet up and for some reason Yunho's heart started beating fast, he was excited. Yunho looked at himself in the mirror. It was a slow realization, but soon enough he just realized he squealed because his friend wanted to hang out with him. He blinked slowly looking at himself. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open a bit.

Shaking away the thoughts, Yunho sent a quick reply saying yes to the meet up. He was excited to say the least and started getting dressed as soon as possible. He didn't want to be late or anything. Once he was done getting dressed he grabbed his necessary stuff like his phone, wallet and his bag and went on his way towards the park, saying a quick goodbye to Treasure while making sure he had water and something to eat while he was gone.

Walking towards the park, he didn't know what to expect but it didn't matter to him, he knew Mingi was fun to hang out with so nothing could really go wrong. Not that Yunho could absolutely embarrass himself in front of him or make a fool out of himself. Many unwanted outcomes came to Yunho's mind as he started shaking a bit at the thoughts, why did he care so much?

"Hello? Yunho?" A voice spoke beside him, startling him slightly as he turned towards the voice, getting out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh..." Yunho looked over to see Mingi smiling at him, crescent shaped eyes and a bright smile, how adorable. "Sorry, I was thinking..."

"No need to apologize, I get it, don't worry." Mingi kept on smiling as he just stood there, Yunho smiled back as they greeted each other in a proper way. It's been a few days since their last hangout and Yunho had been wondering how the younger was doing, if there was any progress with his song.

"So, how's the song coming along?" Yunho asked to break the awkward silence between them.

"Better actually, I don't know how but this wave of new emotions really just helped me a lot!" Mingi said as he walked with Yunho towards a coffee shop.

Yunho looked up for a second, new emotions? What does that mean? Yunho was confused but shook it off as he figured it was probably nothing. He smiled and nodded as they kept walking, wishing maybe that the coffee shop was a bit closer to where they met up so it didn't have to be this awkward for both of them.

Originally, it was San's idea to hangout, never did either of them expect to hangout on their own without the two others, Yunho figured that was how Mingi probably felt as well. Not that he wanted to assume. Yunho couldn't remember when he became so nervous around Mingi but lately just the mere thought of him made him nervous. It's not that he hated the younger, no, it was far from that.