12

It was early in the morning when Mingi woke up, he could not remember anything from yesterday and didn't even remember getting in his own bed. He realized he was in his own clothes so he figured he must have fallen asleep in it. Taking it off a small rustling came from the other side of the room close to the door so he looked over and regretted doing so immediately.

There stood Yunho, mouth agape as he looked at Mingi's bare chest. Quickly, he turned around and sped out the room. Mingi was embarrassed to say the least. And then every memory from yesterday came running back into Mingi's mind. He blushed deep, as the last thing he remembered was lying on top of Yunho. He blushed even harder. Did he really fall asleep on top of him? Mingi shook his head no, not wanting to believe it.

But Yunho was here after all so could it be true? Mingi really didn't know what to believe. Yesterday was such a blur to him, he must have slept really well. But he had a bigger problem at the moment, Yunho was here and he simply could not remember why, or how exactly he got here. One thing he could determine was that finally he got a good amount of sleep and didn't feel tired at all, that was new.

Finally getting the courage to get out of his room and face Yunho again, he stood up and walked to his door, only to be met by Yunho who looked like he was about to knock. Mingi blushed lightly and cleared his throat about to speak, however Yunho beat him to it.

"I have to uh... Go..." Yunho said as he awkwardly rubbed his neck.

"Please, uh stay I need to talk to you..." Yunho immediately nodded, as if he didn't really want to leave in the first place. But Mingi shook his head, that probably wasn't the case.

"Ok..." Yunho quietly said as he stepped aside and walked back to the living room.

Mingi sighed, maybe he had lied a bit, actually he hadn't lied at all, he really did need to talk to Yunho about something important. He was just very scared of how he would react. No he wasn't confessing, he wouldn't even dare to, he still hadn't figured out his feelings and it was all just a big pile of mess. He sighed again, this time with a bit more dedication.

Around two days ago, his manager had told him he needed to get ready for the USA, Mingi was quite startled to say the least. He wasn't expecting it at all, and although he was excited, he didn't have anyone to go with. That was what was bugging him, and had been bugging him for the past two days. He knew San couldn't go because he just literally came home from the US and same with his younger brother. Mingi couldn't go alone, so he made the decision to try and ask Yunho.

Waiting a bit he finally got the courage to do so, as he went out to the living room, Yunho immediately looked up at him, causing him to blush a little at the instant attention. But Mingi needed to ask him as soon as possible. Ignoring the very visible blush on his cheeks he sits down next to Yunho.

Silence.

Mingi didn't know what made him so nervous around Yunho but somehow he felt like he couldn't speak, not properly anyways. Trying to find a good way to form his sentence in his head, he got lost in Yunho's eyes. Until eventually Yunho snapped him out of it by clearing his throat. Mingi was embarrassed. He needed to stop doing this as soon as possible.

"Right, I have uh... A question to ask you..." Mingi said nervously as he awaited an answer.

Yunho's interest peaked, he became more curious with the way Mingi was acting, but maybe he was still embarrassed about the whole thing earlier. Yeah, that's probably it. Yunho didn't want to pry but Mingi was acting a bit off and he couldn't help but wonder what it was.

"Ok...?" Yunho carefully answered, now waiting for Mingi to go on.

"So my manager told me something the other day..."