14

The concert rolled around the corner in no time. The preparations were all set and everything was there for it to begin, but it was only the start of the day. It was currently seven in the morning when Yunho woke up. It was out of habit that he woke up that early, he just couldn't help it. Although it was early in the morning, he didn't really get out of bed. Where would he go anyways? It's not like he could go anywhere until the man besides him woke up. So he just waited. It was a slow morning, Yunho figured he could probably take a shower, he was going to get hot and sweaty when the concert rolled around so he thought why not.

Getting up and out of the bed, he walked his way to the small bathroom, or well, it was quite big, just not as big as he was used to. He locked the door as he stripped from his clothes and stepped into the shower, turning on the water as it hit his very cold body. The water was cold at first but eventually turned more and more hot. It was a nice and refreshing shower, got his thoughts thinking and it helped him relax in all ways possible. It didn't last long but it was nice anyways, getting out again, he dried himself up as he put on his set of clothes and a pair of new boxers.

Walking outside from the bathroom again, he was met with an awakened Mingi who looked ever so tired and like he was woken up by something, Yunho just hoped it wasn't because of his shower. Yunho smiled at him as he sat down on one of the chairs in the room. Looking at him with all the care in the world as Mingi just stared back with a small smile. Yunho had the urge to just hug him right then and there, but figured he needed to control himself, he didn't know how Mingi felt about skinship.

"Good morning!" Yunho said as he cleared his throat.

"Morning..." Mingi replied, a little bit more slow and the tiredness in his voice was ever so clear.

"Sorry if I woke you up..." He apologized as he went over to the bed to sit next to Mingi.

"It's ok, I need to get up anyways..."

And with that, Mingi got up and walked to the bathroom. Yunho knew Mingi wasn't mad at him for waking him up, but he couldn't help but feel a bit guilty about it. Shaking away the thoughts he too got up and looked through his things until he found what he was looking for. A small gift his friends had sent him. A good luck ring because all of them were so certain that he was going to confess to Mingi on this trip, he however had no plans for such things.

He knew his friends were expecting it, literally having told him before he went to the airport to meet up with Mingi to get going to the USA. Yunho had laughed at them that same day, thinking they were all joking when in fact they were very serious about it. He was shocked to know how serious they were about it, he didn't quite know how to feel. Sure he had the support of his friends but the thought of actually confessing to Mingi was scary, scarier than his worst nightmare.

Shaking away the thoughts, Yunho decided to try and think of something else as he slipped on the ring on one of his fingers, he didn't really take note of which finger he put the ring on. Not like it mattered anyways. He smiled to himself imagining it being a ring from Mingi instead. It wasn't until he heard the call of his name that he wiped away the smile and tried to act normal.

"Yunho?" He looked over and found Mingi staring at him with a small smile.

"Hm? What?" He asked, trying to seem oblivious to the fact that he was smiling to himself not even a few seconds ago.

"What were you doing?" Mingi asked, curious.

"Oh, just... Putting on a ring my friends gave me, it's a good luck ring..." Yunho tried his best to explain.

All Mingi did was nod and smile as he went back to doing his own thing. Yunho sighed, yeah encouragement was definitely something he needed right now. Not even being able to talk to him properly was definitely going to be his downfall, especially if he were to ever confess his true feelings for him. For now, he just had to live with being his friend, and friend only. No overstepping or anything. Yunho made sure to tell himself that over and over again in the head, just to try and ease his heart.