- One -

It's during winter break right after he turned 18, when Louis decides to look for a good opportunity to make some quick money. After his mother got married to her new younger boyfriend in summer, he moved into their house and Louis wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

It's not that he hates him but he just doesn't see him as a father figure while he keeps acting like one towards him. His mother is always working late and he used to enjoy his time home alone, usually inviting friends or cute guys over but now he has his stupid stepfather in the house all the time since he's usually working from home.

The only positive thing about the whole situation is that he earns a lot of money and gives Louis as much as he asks for, well most of the time.

"Ugh please! I need a nice outfit for the new year's eve party at Niall's!" Louis whines, begging for money so he can go shopping. Harry shakes his head crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Louis I gave you 300£ last week, where is that money?"

Louis rolls his eyes at that, god why did he have to be such a bitch about it, he has enough money. "I already spent it duh!" He argues as Harry sighs "And for what? how could you spend 300£ in a week?!" Louis bites his lip and shrugs "None of you business where that money went.." He would never tell him that he bought lingerie and sex toys.

"Just please give me 200£, I won't ask for more money for the rest of the year!" He pouts innocently batting his eyelashes at Harry who is now reaching for his wallet. "The year is almost over Louis." He states as he pulls out four 50£ bills, he just can't say no to him.

Louis gladly takes the money smiling wide. "Thank You!" He leaves quickly as Niall is already waiting for him outside. He knows Harry is trying his best for Louis to like him, he's too scared to say no, even if he argues sometime.

Louis and Niall walk through the mall for a while before they decide to go into one of the stores. "I really hate being dependent on his stupid money, especially if he's being such a bitch about it!" He walks around the store looking for some jeans. "But I figured out how to make my own money, so he can go fuck himself." Louis states taking a pair of black skinny jeans in his hand.

Niall raises his eyebrow examining the jeans in Louis' hand. "So what is your plan? Are you going to sell drugs?" Louis snickers shaking his head. "I'm becoming a camboy, I already bought everything I need for that and I'm sure with my body that's easy money."

Niall's eyes widen and he shakes his head. "O-Oh my- No way you're going to strip in front of a cam?" Louis wraps his arm around his blond best friend's shoulder grinning. "I honestly like the idea of that, but don't worry I won't show my face, I'll be fine."

Niall is not too sure about this, he supports his best friend's decisions no matter what but he's afraid Louis might regret this in the long run.

He knows the more he tries to talk Louis out of it the more he'll want to do it, he's a stubborn person and if there's something he wants to do there's no way to talk it out of him.

"And you're not scared your mum will find out?" Niall finds himself asking as Louis is looking through some shirts.

Shrugging Louis looks at him "How would she find out? I don't think she's looking at such websites." He chuckles before he continues. "And even if someone finds out who cares? I'm old enough to make such decisions."

And with that they drop the subject because there is obviously no way to change his mind.

After finding the perfect outfit a few stores later the two best friends grab a coffee before leaving the mall.

Niall drives Louis home and they say their goodbyes, the next time they'll see each other will be in a few days on new year's eve.