- Twenty -

Their clothes are quick to fly to the floor, Harry kisses down Louis' body, from his jaw to his neck, then down to his collarbones nipping at the skin.

He kisses further down, his lips ghosting over his nipples, feeling the smaller boy squirm in anticipation. Harry swirls his tongue around one nipple as he pinches the other, making Louis moan softly. Louis is fully hard by now and he can't wait for Harry to ruin him.

The older man continues to kiss down his body, his eyes never leaving Louis' as he spreads his legs sucking on the soft skin on his inner thighs, making sure to leave bruises. Louis is his.

"Y-You can't- fuck!" Louis gets cut off by Harry's lips on his dick, sucking his tip into his mouth while gently massaging his balls. He pulls off humming softly, licking down Louis' shaft he lifts his legs pushing them back by his thighs, revealing his pink hole.

"I can't what baby?" He smirks spitting in his entrance. "C-Can't mark me Harry.." Louis whimpers shaking his head, the way Harry lays between his legs he knows what's going to come and he knows he's going to lose it if Harry starts to eat him out.

Harry smacks his thigh harshly, earning a loud moan. "It's daddy to you!" He bites into his soft skin before pulling back, looking up at Louis with a confident smirk. "Besides, you're my fuck toy baby, I can do whatever I like."

Louis is a goner, he nods eagerly. He's Harry's, Harry's only, for him to use and to do whatever he pleases. And he knows whatever Harry does feels amazing.

As soon as he feels the older man's tongue on his hole, licking a fat stripe up to his balls he lays his head back closing his eyes. Harry repeats the action twice before swirling his tongue around his rim, pushing his legs further up.

Soft moans escape Louis' lips, Harry's tongue feels amazing, he never wants him to stop. "Oh god!" He moans out when he feels Harry push his tongue inside him, licking around the walls humming.

He pushes his index finger in alongside his tongue, his eyes never leaving the quivering boy as he pumps his finger in and out of him, pushing in deeply. Louis fists the sheets when he feels a second finger being pushed in, opening him up deliciously.

The stretch is painful but it's a good kind of pain that's being soothed by the tongue that's still swirling around his rim as he's being fingered open. "More! Daddy please!"

Harry pulls away with a smirk, thrusting and scissoring his two fingers, watching the young boy being pushed to the edge. Then he's spitting on his hole again and pushing in a third finger.

Louis is a moaning mess beneath Harry's touch, his fingers deliciously slamming into his prostate making him cry out with each thrust. Harry can see he's trying to hold it back.

"Cum for me pretty boy." He hums licking from Louis' hole to his balls and then up his shaft, taking his tip into his mouth sucking on it.

That's what pushes Louis over the edge, he moans loudly arching his back up, fisting the sheets he cums, spilling into Harry's mouth as he fingers and sucks him through his orgasm.

His legs are shaking and he's breathing heavily when he feels Harry pulls off of him crawling up to kiss him deeply, pushing the unswallowed cum into his mouth so Louis can taste himself.

They both moan against each other's lips at how filthy this is, Louis loves every second of this. They push his cum back and forth between their mouths before Harry swallows it licking his lips.

"Are you ready baby?" Harry asks as he gets between Louis' legs. He nods smiling sweetly up at the man above him. "Please wreck me daddy."

That's all that takes for Harry to position himself at his entrance before pushing into him with one smooth movement of his hips. Louis moans out clawing at his back and squeezing his eyes shut, his face scrunching up in pleasure. "Oh! Fuck yes!"

It's been a while since they had sex with each other and Harry would lie if he didn't miss it. He throws Louis' legs on his shoulders and grips his hips tightly as he starts to pound into him mercilessly. "Feels so good kitten!" He moans lowly before connecting their lips once again.

Louis moans loudly into the kiss, his nails digging into Harry's back, he's sure he'll leave scratch marks. He doesn't care, if Harry marked him he can do it too.

The way Louis' walls tightly wrap around his throbbing cock drives him insane, with each drag of his hips he gets closer to his orgasm, but he needs to hold back. He wants him to cum again before he can finish.

Harry fucks the smaller boy with such a force, he feels them move up higher and higher on the bed, the headboard banging against the wall as their loud moans and the sound of skin slapping on skin fill the room.

Judging by the volume of Louis' moans, cries and little pleads Harry is sure he's fucking him just right, slamming into his spot with each thrust.

He looks beautiful like this, all for Harry to use, head thrown back and lips parted. His fingers dig so deeply into the smaller boys hips he might leave bruises.

"Gonna be a good boy and cum again?" Harry groans into his ear and Louis nods fast mumbling incoherent words.

"Love your cock! Ah!" Louis cries out clenching around him, his toes curling as he scratches down Harry's back. The taller man leans up a bit watching his cock slide in and out of Louis as his thrusts become even more violent.

He arches his back deliciously releasing on to his and Harry's stomach with a loud moan. "Yes daddy, yes!"

The sight and his sounds is all that it takes for Harry to push him over the edge as the knot in his stomach unties and he cums inside the blue eyed boy with a low moan, painting his insides white.

His thrusts slow down as he rides out both their orgasms, then he's slowly pulling out, making Louis whimper at the loss of contact.

They're panting, not moving at all until Harry pulls Louis to his chest, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

Louis feels so loved, it's incredible.

He snuggles closer to him, his face buried in his neck as he sighs in content. "I need a shower.."

They don't want to move, their eyes still closed as Harry hums in agreement. "We both do baby." He then looks down at him with a smirk plastered on his lips.

Sitting up he slaps Louis' ass roughly, earning a soft yelp. "C'mon baby, round two in the shower."