- Eighteen -

Louis doesn't talk to Harry, he doesn't even look at him. Weeks pass and Louis keeps ignoring him and Harry feels like he might lose his mind.

Whenever he tries to apologise to Louis he gets ignored and he's tried apologising multiple times.

What's even worse for him is that Louis stopped his livestreams because Luke didn't like that and since they're officially 'dating' Louis listened to his little boyfriend.

So now Harry can't fuck him but also can't watch him fuck himself and get off to it.

He hates Luke.

It's unreasonable really, Luke didn't do anything to him, whenever he's over at their house he's really nice and sweet, treating Louis like he's supposed to. But Harry hates that he took Louis away from him and this somehow stresses him out. He's constantly on edge and irritated.

To top it off his stress and nerves have a rather negative effect on his and Jay's relationship.

They're constantly arguing over the dumbest stuff, even having sex with each other doesn't help the situation.
Sex with her kind of makes it worse for Harry because he's not feeling what he's felt when he had sex with Louis.

Louis is completely oblivious to Harry and Jay drifting apart, he's too occupied with ignoring his stepdad and spending time with Luke.

Luke treats him good, he likes him a lot and the sex is nice, at least that's what he keeps telling himself. Louis enjoys spending time with his new boyfriend, he's funny, he's quirky and really cute.

But he's not Harry, he doesn't touch him like Harry did, he doesn't kiss him like Harry did and Louis most definitely doesn't feel for him what he feels for Harry.

But Luke is less of a dickhead than Harry is.

Louis is frustrated, he started dating Luke to forget Harry but he's all over his mind, getting on his nerves even when he's not around.

Sometimes he's still crying alone in his room, the pain of seeing Harry but ignoring him is deeply rooted inside him. His heart aches and being with Luke doesn't really help.

On a rather boring Friday night suddenly everything turns to shit, or maybe changes for the better?

Louis is not sure what to think of the situation when he hears his mum scream at Harry in anger. It's the first time he hears them fight.

He walk out of his room to catch Jay throw a bag at Harry, tears stream down her face as he silently packs some clothes into the beg.

He feels a knot in his stomach and his throat tightens. He can't breathe.

This must be bad if she's this mad. What if she found out about them? He's going to be the next one to pack his bags, Louis is sure.

"Jay calm down please, it's just a website, it was just an innocent wank since you're never home.. no big deal." He hears Harry say calmly, but Jay doesn't care. She keeps screaming at him.

"T-Those are young boys Harry! Is that why you don't want to have sex with me?! Because you'd rather have a boy!?" She sobs through her words pushing Harry out of the bedroom.

Seems like she's seen the porn Harry has been watching, which relieves Louis a bit, maybe she has no idea they had sex.

The tall man complies as he walks down the stairs, a little scared she might push him. "I'm sorry Jay, I really am.." He sighs grabbing his coat and putting it on. "It's still no big deal.. I mean you know I'm bisexual, sometimes I enjoy watching men." He reasons as he picks up his bag.

"Just leave Harry!" Jay covers her face with her hands as she cries softly. And just as Harry is about to open the door Louis rushes down the stairs.

"W-What's going on here? Harry.. where are you going?" He asks stepping a bit closer to him, a worried expression on his face.

Harry gives him a sad smile, at least Louis is talking to him again. "I'll be staying at the hotel for a while, I'm sorry Lou."

Louis is not sure if he's happy about Harry leaving, he's definitely going to miss him. Even though he was upset about the whole situation he still loves him and wants him around.

He frowns and wraps his arms around Harry, embracing him in a tight hug. But before Harry can wrap his arms around Louis, Jay pulls the small boy away from the taller man. "Don't you dare touch my son! You probably fantasised about him as well!"

Louis looks at her, fear in his eyes as he gulps.
Oh if she only knew.

He gives Harry a pitiful smile and waves at him before turning to look at his mum who is still crying and shaking. He hugs her tightly sighing softly as Harry leaves. "I'm so sorry mum.. Do you want to talk about it?"

He has to find out what happened.

She wraps her arms around her son tightly as she shakes her head sniffling. "No Loubear, it's fine.. I'll take a bath and go to sleep." She pulls away kissing his forehead. "Weren't you supposed to meet up with Luke?"

Louis frowns when he sees his mother force a warm smile on to her face, always wanting to be strong for her son. "It's fine mum, I can stay at home if you want me to?" She shakes her head stroking his cheek gently. "Oh no, go out Lou, have fun yeah?"

Louis nods giving her a pitiful smile. "I love you mum." And with that she walks up the stairs locking herself up in the bathroom to take a bath.

Louis is sure he's never seen her this upset, he doesn't want to imagine what it would look like if she found out him and Harry actually fucked.