- Nine -

A couple weeks passed since Louis started his job and he's made quite some money now, during the holidays he went live almost daily, but when school started he decided once or twice a week works out just fine. It makes it easier for him to still concentrate on his education.

"Your mum comes home earlier tonight, I'll have dinner ready by then so we can eat together." Harry says with a small smile after Louis said his goodbyes to Niall, who drove him home after school. Louis nods but he can't help the confused raise of his eyebrow. "Oh how come she's free early on a Friday night? That's new!"

Nodding, Harry starts to gather the ingredients he needs for dinner. "She's also free this weekend so I thought we could go out tomorrow, have a trip to the city as a.. family?" He hesitates at the last word, knowing how sometimes Louis is rather unconvinced when it's about Harry, but he really tries his best.

Louis nods giving him a small smile. "I think that's a good idea, guess you're not so bad after all." He confesses, genuinely fond of the older man's idea.

"Do you need help with dinner?" Louis asks carefully, not sure whether Harry would want him to help or not, but he still wants to give him a chance. He doesn't have to like him as his 'new dad' but he can surely be nice and civil.

Giving the smaller boy a happy smile he nods, spending a bit more time with Louis would probably help their rather nonexistent relationship. "Sure, you can cut the vegetables while I take care of the meat." He suggests handing him a knife and the vegetables he prepared earlier.

Louis nods and turns the radio on before focusing on the vegetables. He washes them thoroughly before he starts to cut them into small cubes. Meanwhile Harry starts to cut up the chicken breast before he starts to season it, softly humming to the music playing.

As soon as the vegetables are cut Louis reaches up to grab a bowl from the cupboard, his shirt rides up a bit as he stands on his tiptoes, exposing the soft skin on his back and some of the lace fabric of his black panties, since his joggers hang rather low.

"Do you need he-" Harry cuts himself off, almost choking on his words as he sees the exposed waistband of Louis' panties. He clears his throat before he speaks up again. "Want me to get it for you?" Trying not to stare he steps closer, his gaze fixed on the bowl as Louis nods softly. "Please.. I can't reach it." He huffs, frustrated that he's too short.

Harry just nods and waits for Louis to step aside before he reaches up taking the bowl out of the cupboard. He hands it to the small boy trying not to look to shocked, somehow the thought of Louis wearing panties is incredibly arousing, making his cock twitch in his tight jeans.

Louis thanks him with a small smile before throwing the vegetables into the bowl, oblivious to Harry's dirty thoughts he starts to clean up the knife and the cutting board. Harry really tries to push the thoughts back so he can focus on the food but it's too late, he needs to get off to the images of Louis.

"I think we're done here.. I'll get everything ready right before your mum comes home." He says putting the vegetables and the meat into the fridge. "You can do whatever, I'll be in my office, I.. need to get some work done, you know where to find me if you need anything." Harry forces a smile before he walks out of the kitchen rather quickly, rushing upstairs into his office. Louis shrugs off his weird behaviour, thinking he has some important work to do so he leaves the kitchen as well, going into his room.

After shutting the door Harry leans against it closing his eyes for a moment, he's never been attracted to Louis before and now it's getting out of hand. He really wants a regular relationship with his stepson, but his dirty mind keeps convincing him that he wants to fuck him.

The thought of wanting him in that way and not being able to is almost unbearable, just imagining to fuck his own stepson drives Harry crazy, of course the forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

Taking a deep breath Harry moves to his desk, after sitting down he opens his macbook looking for porn that would get him off, the memory of the night Louis got drunk and undressed right in front of him without a care in the world is enough to make his erection grow harder, a low groan leaving his lips as he unbuttons his jeans.