- Thirtyeight -

I know it's been a while since the last update and I'm so sorry!
please don't worry, updates will come regularly now 💗
-----------

As soon as Harry and Louis arrive at the club they walk straight to the bar, they both order a drink and sit down in one of the booths.

"But promise me we won't sit here all night, I wanna dance and have fun!" Louis shouts over the loud music before he takes a sip of his vodka soda.

Harry chuckles squeezing the smaller boy's thigh. "I'm not much of a dancer Lou, I should probably just watch you."
"Oh c'mon! You can't let me dance on my own."

Louis pouts raising his glass. "Let's just drink for now, okay?"
The curly haired man grins and raises his glass as well, they clink their glasses before they down their drink in one go.

"Another one baby?" Harry doesn't really need an answer before he gets up to get more drinks at the bar.

They continue to drink like this, each round finding another stupid reason for a toast.

"I'm glad you made me go out tonight, it's a lot of fun." Harry wraps his arm around Louis' waist, pulling him so close he almost sits on his lap.

Louis laughs lightly leaning against him. "You're only saying this because you get to drink whiskey and watch me dance."
"Of course, those are my two favourite things."

He cups the smaller boy's cheeks, looking at him with a wide grin. "And now that I got my whiskey, I can't wait to see you dance."

Harry connects their lips, feeling Louis push his hand into his hair. The younger hums into the kiss, opening his mouth for Harry to push his tongue inside.

The older man doesn't waste any time, he pulls Louis on top of himself, making him straddle his lap. "Let's get another drink." Louis mumbles against Harry's lips.

"Anything you want baby." He squeezes Louis' ass before he gets off of Harry's lap, walking over to the bar to order new drinks for them.

It doesn't take too long for Louis to get drunk. He soon gets up, downs his drink and grabs Harry's hand. "It's time, I wanna dance now."

He slurs trying to pull Harry to his feet, who chuckles pulling Louis closer to himself instead, he's definitely a little tipsy as well, but Louis is a light weight.

"Do I really need to dance with you?" He places his hands on Louis' hips, making him stand between his legs. "Yes please, let's go daddy.. we could have so much fun." Louis whines pushing Harry's hands down to his ass.

"How about you go and I watch you for now baby? I'll drink another one and come join you in a bit." The green eyed man offers while Louis starts to sway his hips a little, moving them to the music playing.

"I can't believe you would rather watch than have me close to you.. Your loss." He leans forward placing a soft kiss on Harry's lips.

He then turns around and walks to the bar to get another drink before he moves closer to the dance floor, starting to move to the beat again.

Harry watches him closely, licking over his lip, his eyes fixed on Louis' curvy body. He looks really good dancing like that, his tight skinny jeans hugging his ass perfectly.

He motions for Louis to turn around, his grin never leaving his face, it gets even wider when Louis does as told, moving his hips swiftly.

His ass jiggles deliciously in these pants and Harry would love to just walk over to him and fuck him right then and there.

He soon realises he's not the only one watching his boy dance, so he quickly drinks the rest of his whiskey before he gets up, walking to the dance floor.