- Fifteen -

Louis knows he's fucked.
Since Monday night he knows he got a big fat crush on his mum's husband, something about Harry makes his head spin, his stomach tingle and his heart flutter.

Whenever he catches his eyes on him he feels himself blush like a madman and he wants to be around him constantly. The sex is amazing and the best he's ever had, he'd love to have Harry to himself, Louis definitely hates sharing him with his mum.

It's downright bad. He wants to tell Niall but he's scared he might judge him, even though he's his best friend he would think he lost his mind. On the other hand he really needs his advice on this one, no matter the judgment.

It's Wednesday night when Louis decides to text him.

Louis: how are u feeling? are you coming back to school tomorrow?

Niall: I'm doing much better thanks, so yeah I'm coming back, I'll pick you up

Louis: that's great Ni!

He contemplates whether to say something or wait until they can talk in person but he feels like he might break down if he doesn't get his little secret out of his system. So he decides to send another message right after.

Louis: Can I call you in like an hour? I need to tell you something..

Niall: Sure you can, is everything alright? You're worrying me 🤔

Louis: Don't worry, I'll tell you everything later, I'll be going live now 😚

Niall: Alright, I'll be waiting for ur call xx

Louis puts his phone down and sets everything up to go live, he still has to make his money, even though now he's more comfortable with Harry and doesn't feel the need to move out as quick as possible.

After setting everything up he starts the livestream sitting on his bed in red laced panties, plug digging comfortably into his prostate.

As soon as Harry gets an email he sighs leaning back in his office chair. He doesn't need to watch him get off, knowing he could just walk into his stepson's bedroom and take what he wants is a pleasing thought, but he decides to watch the stream anyways, just to watch and maybe get off to him.

As soon as Louis is done with his stream he puts on his bathrobe and walks into Harry's office, where Harry is closing his belt right now. "Enjoyed the show?" Louis gives him a cheeky grin, walking up to Harry's desk he opens his robe teasingly.

Harry licks his lips, getting up from his chair he walks over to Louis and grabs him firmly by his waist. "Enjoyed it a lot." He says smirking down at the smaller boy. He's so incredibly attracted to him he wants to fuck him in every room in the house.

Louis runs his hands up and down Harry's chest, leaning forwards he whispers softly. "Come take a shower with me daddy.." Harry naturally backs away when Louis leans forward, thinking he would kiss him again.

Kissing Louis is definitely not a bad thing, the kiss they shared was nice and sweet and Harry wouldn't want to admit that he liked it, simply because it feels like it's too much for the plain hooking up that's happening between them.

"Oh that's a great idea, I'm sure you got all dirty mhh?" He spins Louis around and pushes him out of his office and towards the bathroom. On their way there he takes his shirt off and opens his pants.

"We have a little over an hour until mum comes home so you better hurry up." Louis chimes throwing his robe to the side before he steps into the shower turning the water on.

"I guess the toys of yours aren't making you as happy as my cock does if you're so eager." Harry smirks throwing his clothes off as quick as possible, then stepping in the shower pushing the smaller boy against the cold wall.