- Nineteen -

Louis: What the hell happened?!

Harry: Corinthia London, room 250

Louis chews on his lip contemplating whether it's a good idea to go see Harry. It's probably a bad idea, but he still cancels his plans with Luke telling him he's not feeling well.

Then he throws on a dark green adidas jumper and black skinny jeans before he rushes down putting on his black converse and grabbing his jacket. Even though winter is slowly fading into spring the nights are almost unbearably cold.

He takes a cab to the hotel in the centre of London where Harry is staying, the drive is short and after paying the driver Louis is standing in front of the big, luxurious building.

Taking a deep breath he walks inside, taking a look around and gasping in awe, this hotel must be expensive as hell.

Soon he finds himself standing in front of room 250 his hands are sweaty as he nervously knocks on the door, which is shortly after swinging open revealing the tall brunette man with beautiful green eyes he's fallen in love with. His shirt is only buttoned up halfway, showing off his chest tattoos.

"Fuck.." Harry pulls Louis into his room, slamming his lips on to his, kissing him hungrily as he closes the door, pushing the small boy against it.

Louis whimpers surprised but he wraps his arms around Harry nonetheless, completely giving in to the deep kiss. Their lips move in sync, Harry's tongue entering and roaming his mouth, finally tasting him again.

They pull apart seconds later, they're both out of breath, lips red and glistening with spit as they try to steady their breathing.

"I've missed this." Harry confesses running a hand through his messy hair. Louis smiles sadly as the pain hits him that Harry said this and not you. "Me too.."

Harry sighs as he turns and walks over to the bed, sitting down on the edge he looks at Louis who followed his steps and is now standing in front of him. "Lou.. I'm really sorry." He shakes his head continuing. "I didn't mean what I said a few weeks ago, I felt like shit ever since.. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Louis nods looking down at the floor before back up, meeting Harry's green eyes with his blue ones. "It's alright Harry, you were mad that I rejected you, I guess I understand." He can't be mad at Harry anymore, the love he feels for him is stronger than he thought.

But he knows it's one sided, it's unrequited love and he has to live with it, no matter how much it pains him.

"Thank you." Harry whispers, pulling Louis closer he pushes his hands under his jumper to caress the soft skin on his sides. He cups Harry's face with his small hands and leans down giving him a soft, loving kiss. "I forgive you."

Then he frowns furrowing his brows. "What happened with mum? I was afraid she found out.." Harry sighs shaking his head. "She snooped through my laptop and she found some porn she wasn't supposed to see.."

Louis shakes his head in disbelief. "Dear god if that's her reaction to finding out you watched gay porn I don't want to know how she would react if she found out you fucked me."

"She would kill us." Harry chuckles softly, which earns him a slap to his arm. "That's not funny Harry!" Louis pouts as he's being pulled on to the taller man's lap.

He straddles him running a hand though his hair sighing. "I really thought I was the next one to pack my bags." He's glad he's not though, he wouldn't know where to go, he doesn't have that much money to stay at a fancy hotel like Harry.

Harry shakes his head placing his hands firmly on his waist underneath the oversized jumper. "Don't worry she has no idea." "Are you two over for good?" Louis asks full of hope, he knows he's being selfish again but if Harry and his mum split he could have Harry to himself again.

"I don't know Louis, even if we are why does it matter? Don't you have a boyfriend?" The green eyed man questions as he kneads Louis' meaty hips. Louis just shrugs and leans forward whispering into his ear. "I only want you daddy.."

Harry feels the smaller boy nibble on his earlobe. He groans lowly and pushes his hips up to meet Louis' ass, while he starts to move his hips in small circles, grinding down on Harry making him groan. "Oh fuck!"

"Bet you haven't been fucked good in a while hm?" Harry murmurs as he brings a firm slap to Louis' ass making him whimper. Louis shakes his head pressing his lips to Harry's, forcing him into a hungry, lustful kiss.

The older man gets up picking the boy on his lap up in the process. Louis is quick to wrap his legs around him, feeling himself grow harder in his tight jeans by the minute, his bulge pressed against Harry's stomach.

He lays him down on the bed hovering over him, Louis' legs still wrapped around his waist as he grinds down on him earning a surprised moan. "Fuck me daddy, take what's yours."

Whenever Louis is with Harry he forgets everything and everyone around himself, he's here for Harry and Harry only, nobody else matters.

"God, I'm glad I got my little cockslut back, all for myself." Harry mumbles into the skin on Louis' neck kissing and nibbling, Louis buries his hands in his hair whining. "All yours daddy, yours only."

---------------
I got my wisdom teeth removed today so I'm a little out 😅

Good thing is I'm staying at home tomorrow so I'll have plenty time to write, let's just hope I'm not in too much pain 🥲

Have a great night/day xx