- Three -

Louis was pretty sure it would take a lot of time to build an actual fan base, but to his surprise he had already 23 people watching his livestream. Apparently his body and his little outfit are a pleasant view.

His hands are still a little shaky as he runs them up and down his torso, running his fingers up his tummy to his chest. He's on his knees biting his lip as he starts to play with his right nipple, gently at first before he pinches it, a soft whimper escaping his lips.

Louis wouldn't have thought he'd enjoy it as much as he does, people giving him compliments in the chat just motivates him to go further.

He continues to play with his nipples, switching from the right to the left once in a while as he starts to rub his already semi hard dick through the fabric of the baby blue panties.

Exposing himself on the internet really turns him on and the thought of others getting off to him is amazing.

It doesn't take long for Louis to become fully hard, his tip peaking out of the waistband of his panties. He moans softly as he runs his index finger over the slit, spreading the already leaking precum.

BigD-ZM3: I wish I could see your face baby, bet it's as pretty as your little body ;)

Louis can't help but smile at the message that popped up in the chat, that guy is probably an old creep but he couldn't care less.

"Sorry daddy, no face reveal." He whispers, he's not sure if he should speak, what if someone recognises his voice? On the other hand he didn't care, talking to your fans was probably appreciated, he wouldn't know though, he's new to this.

Louis is quick to get on his hands and knees, he really needs to cum, he's painfully hard by now and he's pretty sure that's what everyone wants to see.

He pulls his panties down wiggling his ass towards the camera. He grips on to his right cheek before smacking it, making himself moan softly.

Louis is quick to reach for his lube, coating two of his fingers with it before teasing his hole with the tip of his index finger whimpering. He pushes his finger deep inside him, arching his back to give the viewers a better look on his hole.

Soon he's pushing his middle finger inside impatiently, moaning at the stretch. It's been a while since Louis had sex and he's beyond needy. His hole tightens around his fingers as he thrusts them inside himself hard, moans filling his bedroom.

He decides to push in a third finger after a while making sure to stretch his entrance properly. He's a moaning mess by now, trying to curl his fingers perfectly to find his spot. As soon as he finds his prostate he jerks forward, moaning so loud he's afraid Harry might hear him in his home office.

Biting his lip harshly he pulls his fingers out reaching for the purple vibrator, he wants to cum untouched, men love that.

He coats the vibrator in lube before pushing it deep inside his still tight hole moaning loudly. "O-Oh god!" Since his ass is facing his laptop he can't see the chat going crazy, donations flying in as if it's nothing, by now he has already almost 100 people watching him.

Louis impatiently turns the vibrator on whimpering as he's thrusting inside his hole slowly, shoving it all the way in. He's desperately trying to find his prostate, he's already close but he needs something to send him over the edge.

Loud moans escape his lips as he keeps fucking himself harder and harder speeding up a bit to reach his orgasm. He's never been a quiet guy, he's always loud and overwhelmed with pleasure.

Louis' thighs start to shake when he finally finds his prostate, he thrusts harshly into it almost screaming before he lets the toy sit against it, hoping for the vibrations to do the job for him.

He's fisting the sheets, his knuckles turning white as he arches his back, clenching around the toy. Louis moves his hips in circles enjoying the vibrations going through his body. "Oh fuck yes!" He cries out as he feels the tight knot in his stomach loosen, releasing on to the sheets below him.

Reaching behind himself he continues to move the vibrator in and out slowly to ride out his orgasm, before pulling it out whimpering, presenting his gaping hole to the camera.

He pulls his panties back on setting the toy back on the bed. As he sits up getting on his knees again he turns to face the camera panting softly.
"Thank you all so much!" Waving into the camera Louis thanks the audience, promoting his Only Fans account before turning the livestream off.

Louis is happy with himself and glad that they apparently liked what they have seen. He's quick to clean up his mess before getting into bed to watch his favourite show.