- Twelve -

The dinner on Friday night went by rather uneventful. Harry and Louis acted as if nothing had happened and Jay was just happy to be home for a weekend. After dinner they decided to watch a movie as a little family time kind of thing, before everyone got ready for bed, ending the night early since they have plans tomorrow.

Louis decided to wear black skinny jeans and an oversized jumper in a fresh pale pink shade, of course a nice pair of white laced panties underneath. Topped off with black converse his outfit is perfect for a shopping trip to the town centre.

"Oh can we go in there?!" Louis exclaims happily, not even waiting for an answer as he rushes inside the story, Jay and Harry right behind him. He takes his time looking around, Jay trying to help him find something nice to wear. His attention is drawn to a nice set of a crop top jumper with suiting sweats in a pretty baby blue.

"Try it on love, I'm sure this will look good on you." Jay says placing a hand on his shoulder. She got used to him wearing rather feminine clothes and she doesn't mind it, she loves that Louis knows how to express himself. Harry looks at the clothes and then at Louis, he's kind of excited to see Louis in this, he bets he looks great in it.

Nodding fast Louis takes his size and walks to the changing room, Harry and Jay following suit. Even though Harry is not the biggest fan of shopping if it's not him trying on the clothes, somehow he wants first row seats to watch Louis change.

Louis is quick to put on the set before walking out of the changing room to present the outfit to his mum and of course to Harry, he can see the way he's looking him up and down as he spins to show his outfit from all angles.

"It's amazing Loubear!" Jay compliments him giving him a wide smile, Louis blushes at the nickname nodding happily. "I love it, it's cute on me." He smiles checking his bum out in the mirror, catching Harry's eyes on him through the reflection he gives him a cheeky grin before walking back into the changing room, making sure to leave the curtain open a little bit so Harry can secretly watch him change.

As soon as Harry gets a glimpse of Louis' white panties he feels his dick twitch in his jeans, the sight alone drives him crazy and the memory of yesterday's events makes things just worse for him so he turns away to not make it too obvious that he was watching his stepson change.

After walking into a few more stores, one of them being Gucci, where Harry buys himself a new button up shirt and some boots and a dress for Jay, they decide to go to a restaurant to eat a nice dinner before heading home.

"I'm going to take a bath boys, Harry you can open a wine when I get out." Jay smiles pecking his lips softly, to which Harry smiles. "Of course I will love" Then she's heading upstairs into the bathroom.

Louis leans against the railing of the staircase, a small smirk playing on his lips. "You liked watching me undress?" He speaks up as soon as his mother is in the bathroom, playing with the bag in his hands as he watches Harry step closer to him. "Louis.. we shouldn't really."

He sighs softly shaking his head. "Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy seeing you in those pretty panties of yours, fucking hell I really did but.. Well we can't, we simply can't."

"What do you mean you can't?! Yesterday you seemed like you had a lot of fun fucking me into the mattress." He crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow. "Are you trying to tell me you feel guilty? Do you regret what we've done?"

Harry bites his lip and shrugs. "I- Well yeah. Kind of.. Look I just think it's wrong what we've done, I love your mum Louis." Harry says as guilt washes over him, he doesn't want to hurt Jay even though he really enjoys the sex with Louis.

Louis rolls his eyes as he apparently doesn't feel guilty at all. "Why can't you love her and keep fucking me? It's no big deal right?" He pouts, he knows he's being selfish but he doesn't care, Harry fucks him too good to let that go.

"Louis, I can't have Jay find out, it would break her heart and I can't let that happen okay?!" Harry is slowly getting frustrated with him, Louis needs to understand that this was a one time thing, an accident, a horrible horny accident that shouldn't happen again and definitely shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Huffing Louis starts rushing up the stairs. "Fine then, fuck off!" He slams his door shut angrily, he hates that he can't get Harry to do what he wants. But he won't give up, until he gets what he wants.