- Twentytwo -

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Luke says smiling before he captures Louis' lips in a deep kiss. Louis is rather quick to pull away giving his boyfriend a small smile. "Yeah it was just a bad headache but I'm fine now."

Luke hums and pushes the smaller boy down on his bed, lifting his shirt to take it off. "I've missed you Lou." Louis tries to stop him by pushing the shirt down, knowing he has marks all over his body. He doesn't want Luke to find out like this.

"Luke.. I don't want to." He pushes his shirt down quickly before sitting up. "That's alright.." But Luke is still a bit confused by Louis' reaction. "Did something happen?"

Louis plays with the hem of his shirt nervously, shrugging softly. He doesn't dare to look up at Luke as he speaks up, his voice barely above a whisper. "I can't do this anymore.."

He lifts his gaze, looking at Luke with sad eyes. "I'm really sorry Luke, it's just not fair towards you." He gets up from the bed and Luke follows right after.

"What are you talking about? Did I do something wrong? I love you Louis." He grabs on to his wrist gently. Louis would lie if he said he wasn't getting nervous now, he never wanted to hurt Luke in the first place.

He shakes his head sighing softly. "It's not your fault Luke, it's mine, I'm really sorry."
"No Lou, please we can talk this out!" Luke's grip on his wrist tightens as he pulls Louis closer making him whimper in pain.

"There's n-nothing to talk about Luke, let go please, we're over." He tries to pull his hand out of his grip, it's the first time he's seeing him like this, he's never been rude or rough towards him.

"Why would you say that out of nowhere?!" Luke gets angrier by the minute, he pulls Louis even closer gripping on to his jaw tightly, the smaller boy whimpers trying to push him away.

"There's someone else, right?! You've been cheating on me!" Luke spits before pushing him away angrily, he lifts his hand and slaps him hard across his face.

Louis yelps in pain, stumbling back as his hand goes to his sore cheek. Tears shoot to his eyes and he shakes his head, unable to stop them from falling. "I-I'm so sorry Luke.." The small boy sobs walking backwards to the door, wanting to flee as fast as possible.

Luke walks to the door and opens it pushing Louis roughly out of his room, making him stumble. "Just fucking leave! I knew you were a slut!"

Louis doesn't waste any time as he runs out of the house crying, his cheek stinging. He just wants to get home.

Louis runs inside his house slamming the door shut before running past the kitchen and upstairs, ignoring Harry's and Jay's calls for him. He shuts the door to his room and hides in his bed, burying his face in his pillow sobbing.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. "I want to be left alone.." Louis whimpers hiding under the covers, but whoever just knocked obviously doesn't care as he hears the door open and then close again.

"Baby what happened?" He feels Harry's big hand rub up and down his spine softly. "Talk to me love." With that Louis turns around burying his face in Harry's chest.

"I-I broke up with Luke.." He sobs gripping on to Harry's shirt. The older man sighs softly as he runs his hand though Louis' hair. "I'm sorry, but I thought that's what you wanted? Why are you crying."

Louis pulls away from Harry trying to calm down as he looks up at him. "H-He didn't take it too well.."

Harry's eyes fall on to his bright red cheek, a handprint still visible. He carefully turns Louis' head to take a closer look at his cheek, clenching his jaw in anger.

"This little piece of shit!" He softly runs his thumb across Louis' cheek before placing soft kisses on the burning skin. "I'll be alright Harry." The blue eyed boy whispers, leaning in to his soft touches and kisses.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take care of him?" Harry whispers, his lips ghosting over Louis'. He's his baby, he wants to protect him and make sure he's safe.

Louis connects their lips, wrapping his arms around the taller man he feels their tongues rub against each other as they kiss passionately.
He really wants to tell him how much he loves him.

He pulls away smiling small. "Don't worry, I'm sure Liam takes care of this." He puts his head on Harry's chest, who nods with a hum. None of them says anything for a while, just enjoying each other's presence, until Louis speaks up.

"Have you talked to mum?"
"Yes, we both decided a divorce would be the best thing for us, it doesn't make much sense to continue the way we did.. I told her it bothers me how much she's gone because of work, I know it's her job, but it's tiring." Harry reasons and Louis nods, trying not to look to happy.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that, but it's for the best, right?" Louis smiles and Harry cups his cheeks, smiling as well. "It's the best thing for us, yes."

They share another soft kiss before Harry gets up kissing the smaller boys forehead. "I'll make sure to finish the conversation with you mum okay?" Louis nods pouting. "Alright, I guess I'll see you at the hotel?"
"Of course baby." Harry says pecking Louis' lips one last time, before he walks out of his room and back down the stairs.