- Fortyseven -

"Fuck! We're going to be late, princess." Harry groans lowly, his hand is tangled in Louis' soft, caramel brown hair, as he tugs on it, making the small boy whimper around his throbbing cock. Louis looks up at him innocently, blinking some tears away as his saliva runs down his chin. They had their suitcases packed and were about to put their jackets and shoes on to leave for their flight, when Louis insisted on making Harry feel good. So that's how they ended up on the couch, Harry leaning back with his head tilted back, while Louis kneels between his legs, sucking his dick like there's no tomorrow.

The fact that Louis and Harry haven't had actual sex in weeks drives the younger boy crazy, he's horny all the time, whining about how he wants to suck Harry's dick all the time. He tried to tell Harry that he's ready, he finally wants him to fuck him again, but Harry is still afraid he might go too far and do something that would make Louis uncomfortable. Louis tried everything possible, showering together, taking baths together, walking around butt naked, bending over here, touching Harry there, 'accidentally' rubbing his bum against Harry's crotch. Nothing works, Harry keeps telling him not to force things while Louis is at a loss of how to explain to him that he's ready.

As soon as Harry finishes Louis wipes his mouth after swallowing his load, a small smirk playing on his lips. "Let me ride you daddy." He starts to unbutton his pants, ready to straddle Harry any second when the older one looks at his watch, jumping up. "I'd love to, really. But baby we're already late, we have to go. So please keep your pants on so we don't miss this flight." Harry kisses Louis' forehead, who huffs rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Yeah of course, it's always something." He grabs his suitcase storming out of the apartment, the older man sighs and follows him out. He does feel bad for not giving Louis what he wants, but he's still afraid to hurt the boy further, especially emotionally, what he doesn't realise is that he is hurting Louis with his behaviour. In the beginning telling Louis off because he doubted that he's ready worked, but now he usually finds some silly excuse that he knows Louis never buys, but he doesn't argue.. much. Today though, Louis has had enough.

"Oh come on Lou, you know it's not that I don't want to, if you want to go to Paris then we better catch that flight." Harry takes the smaller boy's chin between his fingers before placing a soft kiss on his lips, the elevator soon bringing them down. "Today, I will let this excuse slide because you're right, but you know damn well every other excuse was just dumb." Louis huffs taking a step back to get out of Harry's grip. "I told you I'm ready, if you're not going to believe me how are we ever going to have sex again?" Its bothering the younger boy, because in the back of his head a small voice keeps telling him that maybe Harry doesn't want him anymore because he's disgusted by the fact that he almost got raped. Usually Louis is able to get rid of the thoughts pretty quickly, but the more Harry is pushing him away, the worse it gets and today the voice is louder than ever.

Harry is about to speak up when Louis interrupts him. "And don't you fucking dare tell me that I'm trying to force anything, because I am not! I think I know best how I feel about this, why wont you trust me?" Louis snaps and Harry raises an eyebrow, Louis rarely talks to him like this, he must be very frustrated, not just sexually but with Harry himself as well. And Harry knows he's right but may god help him if he made Louis uncomfortable during sex. "I get you're upset.." Harry stops Louis from leaving the elevator as he grips on to his arm. "..But watch your language Louis. We're not going to argue about it now, especially not in that tone, got it?" He warns before letting go of the blue eyed boy, not waiting for an answer he walks outside and throws their luggage into the cab he called earlier.

When the older man finishes packing everything into the trunk he gets into the cab, looking at a pouty Louis, who has his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Stop that." He says and Louis just tightens his crossed arms turning his head away from Harry to look out the window. He knows he's a pain in the ass, but Harry needs to understand that Louis can handle him. He pinches the bridge of his nose, trying his best to keep his cool. "This was supposed to be a romantic trip for the two of us, don't ruin it Louis." Harry talks calmly but he's about to loose his temper. "You're the one that's ruining things.. But I'll just shut up." Louis mutters, trying his best do hold back his tears. He was afraid that this entire thing would make them drift apart and he really hoped it wouldn't, but apparently he had every right to be scared of that.