- Forty -

"How is the bagel love?" Harry asks before taking a sip of his hot coffee. They're sitting in his car, parked in front of the school, eating the breakfast Harry bought for them.

Louis hums as he takes another bite of his bagel, he got one with cream cheese and ham, simple but effective. "It tastes really good." He smiles over at Harry after swallowing, licking his lips as he enjoys the delicious taste.

"I'm glad baby, mine was a great choice too." He puts his coffee down, placing his hand on Louis' thigh, before taking another bite of his bagel.
On Harry's bagel there is bacon, honey mustard sauce, salad and cheese, it's definitely not as simple as Louis'.

The younger places his hand on Harry's, devoting him a sad smile. "Who's going to cook for me or buy me food when you're gone?" There's just a few hours left until Harry has to get on his plane and in less than 30 minutes school starts for Louis.

"Oh baby, there's food in the fridge so you can cook yourself, I left some money on the kitchen counter as well for you to order some food on lazy days." He squeezes Louis' hand gently. "And you can go to your mum's for dinner as well, I'm sure she would be happy to see you."

Louis let's out a breathy chuckle, Harry knows damn well he can't cook as good as he can, he will most likely just order food and eat at his mum's place. "You didn't have to leave any money Haz, you know I got my own."

"Oh how could I forget, of course my little pornstar is making almost more money than me." Harry laughs taking Louis' chin between his fingers to give him a soft peck on the lips. "Make sure to go live every night so I can enjoy my trip a little, how does that sound?"

Louis rolls his eyes playfully, smiling at Harry's remark. He hasn't been live in a while, he's been too busy studying for his final exams and spending time with Harry or his friends. He misses it, so he will definitely use his free time and go live again.

He'd love to just do little private shows for Harry via FaceTime, but going live on the streaming website means fun for Harry and money for him.

"Sounds like a good plan, but you're still going to call me every night, right?" Louis pouts turning in his seat to look at Harry properly. "I'm going to miss you like crazy." He wraps his arms around Harry, almost crawling on top of him in the drivers seat.

Harry sighs wrapping his strong arms around the smaller boy, pulling him over the centre console into his lap. Louis straddles him, his arms wrapped around Harry's neck as he lays his head on his chest.

"Of course I'm going to call you every night baby, seeing you live is one thing, but I wanna hear your pretty voice and talk to you." Harry kisses the top of his head, his hands running up and down Louis' spine, rubbing his back soothingly.

The small boy smiles lifting his head, he looks up at his older boyfriend admiringly. He cups his cheeks and kisses him softly, Harry's hands moving from his back to his slim waist.

Gripping it tightly he deepens the kiss, feeling Louis push his hand into the hair on the back of his head. Louis hums into the kiss pulling away slightly, just to mumble against Harry's lips. "I would definitely ride your cock if we weren't in front of the school building."

Harry can't help but chuckle at Louis' remark, pulling his small body closer to his, the grip on his waist still tight. "I'd love that baby, but this is not the right time and most definitely not the right place."

Louis just hums pushing his lips back against Harry's, not wanting to let him go he clings on to him, holding on for dear life. They continue to just hold each other and kiss, whispering sweet nothings against their lips until it's time for Louis to go to school.

"Be good princess, make sure to go to school and eat properly, got it? And please don't burn the penthouse down." Harry chuckles trying to lighten the mood a bit, seeing that Louis' ocean blue eyes are filled with tears.

The poor boy nods, his bottom lip starting to quiver as he speaks up. "I love you Haz, I wish I could just come with you. I hate being alone." Harry sighs cupping his cheeks to make him look at him. "I love you so much more baby, I promise as soon as I come back and you graduate I will plan a vacation for us, does that sound good?"

He uses his thumbs to wipe away the few tears that slip from Louis' sad eyes and run down his pink tinted cheeks. The younger nods biting his lip, trying to stop himself from crying more. "Promise?"
"I promise baby, we'll go wherever you want for as long as you want."

Harry pecks his lips, he pulls away resting his forehead against Louis', his voice a soft whisper as he speaks up. "Please stop crying love, just five days. I'll be back in the blink of an eye."

And Harry might be right, usually the days go by rather fast, but Louis is afraid without him these five days will feel like five weeks.

-----------------
Babes! Another chapter for you! 🌹

I NEED SOME FEEDBACK 👇🏼

Do you prefer longer chapters (3000+ words) or shorter ones (around 1000-2000 words)?

I'm thinking of going extra long with the next chapter and I'd love to know if you would like that more than it being split into multiple chapters 🐝

Take care of yourself and your loved ones! Love you lots 🫶🏼