- Thirteen -

On Monday morning Louis runs around his room to gather his school stuff he needs, he was too lazy to pack his bag the night before. Adding to his bad morning Niall texted him that he's sick with the flu and will be staying home until Wednesday, great Louis will be late to school and get in trouble. He also never got his homework done because after he got mad at Harry he decided to give him the silent treatment so he never got to ask him for help.

"Harry!" Louis pouts cutely as he walks into the kitchen where Harry is drinking his coffee. His mum already left for work so he hopes his stepdad could drive him. "Please drive me to school, Niall is sick and if I walk I'll be late."

He didn't want to ask him since he's still mad at him for turning him down and rejecting him but he really has to get to school.

He's playing with his sweater as Harry looks up from his phone sighing but then nods. "I'll be ready to leave in 5 minutes." He says before looking back down at his phone, peacefully sipping his coffee.

Louis nods forcing a small smile. "Thank you." He leaves the kitchen and quickly puts his coat and shoes on before grabbing his backpack. As soon as Harry finished his coffee he gets up and grabs his coat and car keys.

They're both silent on the drive to school until Harry speaks up. "Do you need me to pick you up afterwards as well? It's rather cold, I wouldn't like you to walk home." Louis hums glancing over at him. "I'd love that, thank you. I'll text you when school is over, I might get detention for not doing my homework." He sighs looking out the window, his last statement makes Harry turn his head slightly to look at him for a moment before turning his attention back to the road.

"Care to explain why you didn't do your homework? It's on you if you get in trouble." Louis crosses his arms in front off his chest huffing. "Actually, it's on you, because when I tried to ask you for help you decided to get off to gay porn, then you got me distracted by fucking me and on Saturday you were being an asshole so I didn't ask again since I was- I am mad at you."

Harry tries to hide his frown when Louis tells him he's still mad, on the other hand it's amusing that Louis thinks it would be his fault he didn't have his homework. "Try telling that your teacher when she asks why you didn't do your homework, it's better than saying your dog ate it." Louis rolls his eyes but can't help the amused smile on his lips as he thinks about the stupid suggestion.

"Oh yeah Mrs. Owen I got distracted by my stepfather who fucked me so good I completely forgot I had homework and when I wanted to ask him for help again he was being an ass cause he didn't want to fuck me again." Louis says in a mocking tone shaking his head. "Sounds good right? I think that'll save me from detention."

Harry laughs and shakes his head parking the car in front of the school building. "Just text me whenever you're ready." Louis just nods and gets out of the car not even glancing back at Harry to make sure he knows he's still upset.

Since Niall is not at school he walks up to Liam who's standing in front of the building with his jock friends. Harry sits in his car watching as his stepson greets some of the people while ignoring others, some of the guys are rather flirty with him, he can clearly see this from afar and the blue eyed boy seemed to enjoy the attention.

Harry's grip tightens on the steering wheel but he quickly shakes the jealousy off, he has no business being jealous. He's not jealous, just trying to protect his stepson. Yeah sure that must be it.

During lunch Louis texts Harry to let him know that he definitely got detention.

Harry: So I'll pick you up at 5 o'clock? Or when does detention end?

Louis: You don't have to pick me up at all, I have a ride home thanks

Harry raises an eyebrow at the message, why would he change his mind? Maybe Liam drives him home, so he just brushes it off.

Harry: Alright, that's good, I can concentrate on work then

Louis: if gay porn is work for you, then go ahead 🤪

There was no way Louis could hold himself back from sending this message, he just knew it would annoy Harry and who was he to let that opportunity slide?

Harry doesn't reply, he just shakes his head and puts his phone down, Louis would never let that go and he knows that.

He's just afraid that at some point Louis would be smart enough to figure out he could blackmail Harry into having sex with him. He's pretty sure Louis has already thought about it, but is he really cruel enough to do that? He's not right? Otherwise he would've done it, right?

---------------
Another small update for you ❤️

Me and my friend got tickets to Harry's concert, the happiness I'm feeling is almost painful 🥲 I'm so excited I want to scream like all the time lmaoo

Hope you're having a good day/night!
Stay safe xx