- Fourteen -

Harry sits in his office when he hears the door shut and Louis giggle about something with someone. He raises his eyebrow curious to what's going on so he opens the door to his office standing in the doorway as he watches Louis walk up the stairs, as always gracefully swaying his hips, a tall guy with broad shoulders and blond hair walking up right behind him, of course his eyes are fixed on Louis' ass.

Harry's arms are crossed in front of his chest as Louis walks past him. "Hey Harry." He greets briefly, walking towards his room. The guy behind him nods at Harry giving him a small smile. "Hello Mr. Tomlinson." Shaking his head Harry follows them into Louis' room. "Styles, Louis kept his biological father's last name." He states glaring at Louis. "So what are you two up to?"

Louis tries to hide the grin that starts to creep up on his face. Is his plan working? Is Harry jealous? "Kyle and I got assigned to prepare a project for History class." Louis shrugs throwing his backpack on to the floor, watching Harry glance at the tall boy, probably the same height as he is, eyeing him curiously.

There was a reason Louis decided to do the project with Kyle, he's tall and hot and he hoped it would drive Harry mad, he doesn't care that he is rather stupid and he probably has to do all the work himself, as long as he could get back at Harry for rejecting him that's fine.

"Oh yeah, do your work then." Harry says before turning around, leaving the room with a clenched jaw, he really hopes this Kyle dude is straight because he feels like he might lose his mind if he touches Louis. He feels like jealousy is eating him up while he's the one who pushed Louis away, Harry assumes it's just because he's rather the possessive type of guy.

Louis smirks and closes the door, making sure it's not locked, if Harry would walk in on them it would be even better than just leave things to his imagination. "Let's get started I guess." Louis says grabbing his text book before climbing on to his bed. He decides to actually get a little bit of work done before he makes a move on Kyle, but it seems like the fit boy doesn't care about their project at all as he stops writing rather quickly to turn his attention to the petite boy next to him.

"You know there's a few guys on the soccer team who'd love to have their way with you." The blond boy mumbles against Louis' skin as he places kisses on his neck, sucking softly on the skin, making him whimper in response. "Make sure not to leave a bruise so I can let them have a taste too."

Louis smirks as he pushes his hand into Kyle's hair, he pulls his head back and straddles his lap, pushing his lips forcefully on to his he captures him in a heated kiss. The kiss is nasty, lips smacking, teeth crashing and tongues rubbing against each other as he pushes his hips down, rubbing his plump ass on the boys crotch, earning a low moan.

"Please fuck me.." Louis whines into the kiss, pulling away to take his shirt off while Kyle starts to unbutton his pants. "Oh I'll fuck you good don't worry." He smirks feeling Louis tug his shirt over his head before they pull apart completely to take their pants off.

Kyle pushes him down on the bed getting between his spread legs. "These panties look better on you than on most of the girls I've seen." He smirks once again connecting their lips in a rough kiss, grinding down on the small boy beneath him. Louis moans loudly, he's sure Harry heard it, he has to hear him for his plan to work.

Louis pushes him away gently, tugging his panties down licking his lips. "C'mon babe, suck my cock, please." He desperately pushes his hips up in the air letting his power bottom take over.
It's weird because with Harry he's completely different.

Every touch is much more exciting than this and all he wants to do is submit to him completely, he wants him to have all the control, all the power, push him around and make him his slut. He'd never do that with Kyle or any other boy from school.