- Twentysix -

Jay got wine drunk the night she saw Louis get into Harry's car, so when Louis came home she was already asleep. It definitely keeps bugging her the days after, not sure what to think of it. Nonetheless she doesn't want to mention it, hoping it's no big deal.

On the other hand Louis lied, he said he's meeting up with Niall but Harry picked him up. Maybe he just drove him? It's still unsettling and Jay can't let it go.

She's daily working late as usual, with a few days off once in a while but Louis keeps telling her he's staying over at Niall's til late or even sleeping over while he's at Harry's. And she would believe him if she didn't catch him lie the other day.

Louis hasn't told Niall about his and Harry's secret relationship yet, he knows Niall wouldn't get mad or anything, but having these secret little rendezvous is somewhat exciting.

Him and Harry see each other almost daily, usually in the evening when Harry gets his work done and Louis finishes his school stuff. It's quite literally the best things that's happened to Louis and he never wants to lose Harry again.

The weather gets warmer every day as spring fully blooms and winter fades away. It feels like Louis and Harry have been together for years even though it's just been a few weeks.

Their relationship fills them both with joy and they just really enjoy each other's presence.

But just like their love for each other grows, Louis' fan base is growing too, his cam boy business is blooming and he's making quite good money from it now.

When Louis arrives in Harry's penthouse, the older man is still working in his office. He's been quite busy today with work so he can't wait for it to be done.

"Hey!" Louis walks into the office with a wide grin. Harry smiles at the smaller boy as he looks up from his laptop, his dimples popping. Seeing Louis makes him incredibly happy.

"Hey baby, c'mere." He says leaning back in his seat. Louis understands and walks over to Harry's desk, sitting down in his lap. He turns a little giving the older man a soft kiss on the lips, wrapping his small arms around his taller figure.

"How was school?" Harry asks, his hand running up and down Louis' sides as he holds him in his lap. "It was okay, I'm just glad it's finally Friday. Do you have a lot of work left?"

Harry nods sighing softly. "Unfortunately yes, but as soon as I'm done we can do whatever you'd like." Louis lays his head on Harry's shoulder humming. "Do your work then, I'll go live if that's alright with you? I brought my stuff because Fridays bring the most money."

"Alright baby, but don't have too much fun on your own." Harry grins, moving his hand to Louis' ass he squeezes it tightly before giving it a firm smack.

Louis whimpers softly, biting his lip. "You know, we should definitely fuck on a livestream, that would be so hot!"
"Would they enjoy it?" Harry raises an eyebrow and Louis nods eagerly. "They'll love it."
"I don't know Lou.. what if someone recognises me because of my tattoos?"

Louis grins at him. "Should've thought about it before getting them."
"Yeah, I'm sorry, how stupid of me that I didn't think about this." Harry chuckles shaking his head amused.

"Please daddy, it would be fun." The smaller boy whines as he starts to unbutton Harry's shirt, wiggling his bum to create some friction on the man he's sitting on.

"Fuck okay, but only this one time, got it?" He groans lowly feeling himself grow hard in his pants. He can't say no to Louis and he knows that's a problem.

Louis gives him a bright smile before getting off his lap. "Let me set everything up!" He exclaims excitedly. "We should definitely do it here in your office. Bend me over your desk like a little whore."

Harry can't help the arousal that bubbles up in the pit of his stomach at Louis' words. "Hurry princess, I don't know how long I'll be able to hold myself back."

Louis grins and pecks his lips once more before running to the bedroom to get everything he needs for the livestream.

He's excited to say the least, the thought of Harry fucking him live is hot and he wants it more than anything. He's glad Harry plays along, he's sure this'll bring him a lot of money.

Louis comes back into the office with a wide smile on his face. While Harry continues to do his work he puts down the small box filled with toys on his desk, they might be useful later.

He starts to set up the camera, his tongue sticking out in concentration as he tries to find the perfect angle. After he thinks it's perfect he connects the camera to his laptop, logging in to the website.

Harry watches him with a small smile, he's so in love with this boy it's incredible.

"Alright I think that's good, all set up." Louis smiles proudly and Harry hums in acknowledgment. "Let me finish my work baby, then I'm all yours." And Louis nods before going back to the bedroom to change into some prettier clothes.

He needs to look good, not only for the viewers of the livestream but also for Harry. He loves the compliments he gets from the man he adores so much.