- Twentyfive -

The moon and the stars shine brightly above London when Harry drives back to the city's centre, parking in front of a huge apartment building.

"What are we doing here?" Louis asks, curiously looking up at the enormous building. It's huge, at least 15 floors, with big glass windows.

Harry gets out of the car and opens the passenger seat door for Louis to get out as well. "I told you I wanna show you something."

He grins and takes Louis' hand, leading him inside the building. "I bought one of the apartments here, I'm sick and tired of the hotel room." He states with a chuckle as he pushes the elevator button.

"Oh so you got your own place now? That's great Harry!" Louis is genuinely happy for him, he's also very excited to see the apartment.

When the elevator doors open Harry leads him inside, his hand on Louis' lower back as he pushes the button for the highest floor. Of course he had to get the penthouse on the last floor.

Louis rolls his eyes with an amused smile. "You love spending your money don't you?" And Harry can't help but chuckle at that. "Sure I do, I only want the best." And who is Louis to judge, if he had that much money he would definitely spend it too.

Soon the elevator stops and after the doors open a long hallway is revealed, the floor is black marble and the walls a clean white, nicely lit by expensive looking lamps.

Harry leads Louis down the hallway towards a black wooden door with a golden handle. He takes his keys out and opens it. They step inside and Louis gasps as he looks around in awe.

The small hallway leads into a huge living room, there stands a big couch with a glass coffee table and a huge flat screen hangs on the wall. The living room is connected to the kitchen and the dining area. The floor is black marble everywhere just like the hallway outside.

The kitchen isle is white marble and the furniture is white and glossy, modern and expensive looking. In the middle of the dining area is a big glass dining table with white leather chairs.

Connected to the living room area are two separate rooms, one of them seems to be Harry's office. There is a big dark wooden desk with a comfortable looking desk chair. The floor here is white marble and the bookshelves are dark wood as well.

The other room is the bedroom, which is connected to the bathroom. The bedroom is decorated in bright furniture with a huge wardrobe that stretches form one wall to the other. The king sized bed is covered with black sheets.

The bathroom on the other hand is once again decorated in dark colours, black marble on the floor and dark furniture. In the middle is a big bathtub, there can easily fit two people inside. There's also a big walk-in shower with glass walls to meet everyone's preferences.

The entire apartment is surrounded by huge glass windows, revealing London's beautifully lit skyline.

Louis is captivated by the huge penthouse, it's beautiful and big and pure luxury. He can't believe Harry can afford such a place.

"Wow this is just- Wow!" Louis is speechless, he can't find the right words to say, wow is anything that comes to his mind.

Harry chuckles and leads him out on to the balcony. "It's amazing isn't it? Look at the view." He whispers as he wraps his arms around the smaller boy from behind. Louis leans back against him looking out at London's skyline.

"I can't believe there's even a pool and a hot tub here, Harry this must've been expensive!" Louis states as he turns around in Harry's arms, wrapping his around his neck.

He looks up at the older man who smiles down at him. Louis' eyes glitter in the moonlight as he looks at the man in front of him with so much love and Harry knows this is the right moment to tell Louis how he feels about him.

But he's not sure how to put it into words so instead he kisses him. It's a slow and gentle kiss, a loving one, full of affection, no hunger or lust.

Harry strokes his cheeks as he pulls away, giving Louis a warm smile, his dimples pooping. "You know you're the only one I want right?" He asks as he runs his hand down Louis' side, gripping on to his waist.

Louis tilts his head, he is not quite sure what Harry is trying to tell him but he still nods sheepishly, never breaking eye contact.

"It hasn't just been about sex for a while now.." Harry continues, clearing his throat. "For me at least, but I feel like the feelings might be mutual?" It's more of an unsure question than a bold statement.

Louis' face might tear apart, that's how big his smile is. "God Harry, I fell in love with you a while ago." He confesses, still a bit shy but now he's sure Harry feels the same.

"Well thank god, otherwise this would've been quite awkward." Harry chuckles but is soon cut off by Louis, who presses his lips against his, kissing him passionately.

As much as Harry tried to deny and hide his feelings for Louis, in the end he had to face them. They've grown so close and he can't imagine how life would be without his boy.
Probably painfully depressing.

Louis' happy and cheery nature brings him joy and calms him down. Knowing that if work was stressful Louis would be able to cheer him up, just with his smile and his beautiful ocean blue eyes. He doesn't want to miss this, never again.

"Let's get you home pretty boy, so your mum doesn't worry." Harry whispers after a few moments of just enjoying each other's presence.

Louis nods and pecks Harry's lips one last time before they leave the penthouse and climb into Harry's car.

He would've loved to stay the night but he really doesn't want to cross the line, Harry probably wants some time for himself and besides that he's right, Louis told his mum he wouldn't get home too late so she might be already worrying.