- Twentyone -

The next morning Louis wakes up curled up in Harry's arms, his head on his chest, he can hear his slow heartbeat while the older man is still asleep.

Louis looks up at him, admiring his beautiful face, his sharp features looking even prettier in the dim light of the hotel room. His jawline could cut him into pieces.

He softly runs his finger along his jaw before replacing it with his lips, softly sucking on the skin, his arms still wrapped around the taller man.

Harry grumbles lowly as he stirs awake, moving his hands to grip Louis' ass. "Good morning Lou." His voice is low and raspy, his eyes full of sleep as he blinks at the smaller boy.

"Morning Haz." Louis whispers, kissing down his neck he feels Harry massage his ass cheeks, spreading them and making him whimper.

Harry pulls him on top of himself and connects their lips, kissing him deeply as he smacks his ass. Louis moans into the kiss straddling the man below him when suddenly he hears his phone go off.

He jumps slightly and pulls away, crawling over to the other side of the bed to get his phone.
His mum is calling.

He rolls his eyes before declining her call and turning back to Harry. "Sorry, mum is probably checking if I'm alive." Just when he's about to straddle the older man again his phone goes off for the second time.

"Just let it ring." Harry states before pulling Louis on top of himself again. "Let's finish what we started and then get breakfast." He connects their lips once again, ready to devour the young boy.

On their way to the hotel's restaurant Louis texts his mum quickly, telling her he's still at Luke's house and he'll be home later that day.

They sit down at one of the tables and the waiter brings them the menu, eyeing Louis up and down, a small grin on his face.

Louis doesn't realise the waiter checks him out while Harry watches his every move, why is jealousy eating him up?

"So what can I bring you and your dad?" The waiter asks Louis with a confident smile. Louis blushes looking at Harry before lifting his head to look at the waiter.

He knows better than blowing their cover and say he's not his dad, as long as they can't be officially out he's going to keep it quiet.

"I'd love some orange juice and scrambled eggs with bacon please." He smiles before nodding at Harry who is the next one to speak up. "For me a coffee and an omelette, thanks."

He sounds rather rude as he puts his menu in the waiters hands, before the waiter takes Louis' menu. "Alright I'll be right back with your beverages." He winks at the small boy with feathery brown hair before turning on his heels and leaving their table.

"I'll try to talk to your mum today." Harry speaks up as soon as they're alone. "Oh really? Are you going to apologise or..?" Louis still has some hope that Harry would finally pick him instead of his mother.

Harry shrugs with a sigh. "It depends on what she wants, I mean if she's ready to give me another chance I might as well take it." Louis frowns looking down at his lap.

So Harry doesn't want to leave his mother? "I don't understand.. why you want to stay with her, can you finally make up your mind?" He gets frustrated with the whole situation.

"What do you mean make up my mind? I married her for a reason Louis, if I can save this marriage then I will." Harry raises an eyebrow confused.

"I- Sorry what? How could you say you love her and that you want to save your marriage while you want to continue to fuck me!? Harry, I'm sorry but how is that fair?" Louis looks at Harry, sadness in his eyes as the waiter brings their drinks.

He continues before Harry can speak up. "I told you you were the one I wanted, ready to end my relationship with Luke, it's not fair to me Harry." Louis tries his best to hold back his tears, he doesn't want to cry in front of Harry.

"Louis, please stop it." He shakes his head taking a sip from his coffee. "Let's drop that now and talk about it tonight after I've talked to Jay."

Louis gets up, clearly upset. "Fuck you Harry! Either we talk this out now or I'm leaving." He crosses his arms in front of his chest, determined to leave any second.

Harry raises an eyebrow, his jaw flexing as he clenches it. "Louis.. please sit down, if you calm down we'll talk." Louis huffs sitting down again, his arms still crossed in front of his chest. "I already said what I had to say."

Harry nods and calmly takes another sip off his coffee, Louis wants to yell at him, let all his emotions take over him and get the heartbreak out of his system.

"I understand Lou, I really do, but it's not that easy. We're married. I can't just break up like you and Luke, it's much more difficult." He hates to see Louis with Luke and he assumes that's the same way Louis feels about him and Jay.

There's a sad frown on Louis' face. "But maybe it's worth to go through all that." He whispers unsure, that's probably not what Harry wants to hear right now.

And in that moment Harry realises Louis may be right, he enjoys being around him and he loves taking care of him, he doesn't have to put a second thought into the sex because he knows it's the best he's ever had.

He nods giving him a small smile. "Alright baby, I'll talk to Jay tonight." Louis can't help the smile when Harry calls him 'baby' again, he loves that and he definitely wants that to happen regularly.

The waiter comes with their food, putting their plates in front of them before slipping a small piece of paper over to Louis with a wink. "Feel free to text me, gorgeous."

Louis' eyes widen and he looks up at the guy, his cheeks turning a bright pink. "I- Thanks.." His eyes wander to Harry, who is sitting there shooting a death glare towards the waiter as he leaves.

"You better throw that away." He says digging into his food and Louis can't help the small giggle. "So you accepted me being with Luke but when a waiter gives me his number you want to be jealous?"

"I'm not jealous, I'm just trying to protect you." Harry states, trying not to tell Louis how much he hates seeing him with Luke.