New Family

As the came to an end Seo joon and Byul dropped y/n at her doorstep before leaving for their home. Byul has been y/n's friend since the day she entered her new school after her father's death. Byul gave y/n the emotional support and motherly care while her mother was busy earning for food.

Her first meeting with Seo-joon was as dramatic as it could get. Byul invited her for a sleepover. They were trying on her new makeup when...

 so, the next day... she decided to tease this man-child.

{Despite her cold attitude to everyone she felt the urge to tease him. Truthfully speaking these Han siblings and her little muffin, se-hwa these three are the only ones towards whom her cold ass warms up. Not even her mother. Actually, she grew distant to her mother while she focused herself on earning bread, they didn't communicate properly that only deepened the cliff.}

Back to the story..........

Next day at the entrance of the school where he was waiting for his friends, she spotted him. A smile unknowingly crept on her face. She approached him while singing a Jingle about Tarzan pants:

She was smiling shyly but her memories came to a halt when she saw her mother waiting for her in the living room.

y/n pov

I stepped out the car recalling my first meeting with Seo joon and the following day.....many things happened that brought us close.... I was blushing due to my memories when saw my mother in the living room. It was a new sight for me.

"you here?"

I asked shocked.

"we need to have a talk."

She said as I moved to my room nodding to her words.

I had a warm bath and changed to comfortable clothes before going to the living room to have 'the talk'.

"so, what is it?"

"I—I h-ha---have ......"

"congratulations." I said with a blank face.

"huh?"

"you have boyfriend, right?"

"how-"

"your nervousness gives it away.....I'm happy that you have found your happiness." Happy rays were emitting from her face.

"but make sure he is not the same." I said coldly before moving to my room.

Meanwhile....

Mr. Kim POV

"Mrs. Ahn, please call the boys."

The maid bowed and left to call them. Soon 7 pairs of feet entered the dining room.

"boys, we need to talk."

"about?" the youngest spoke earning a smack from the eldest.

"don't interrupt. Dad, please continue..."

"thanks Jin. And Jungkook.....it's about me........and Ms. Yoo."

"you are dating her right?" said someone in a sleepy voice.

"How long?"

someone asked excitedly.

"Well, it's been a long while Hobi........"

after a long pause, when Mr. Kim opened his mouth to speak, the tallest of them interrupted

"and you want to marry her?"

he asked seeking confirmation to his assumption. on the other hand, Mr. Kim was confused and shocked about how his sons know him so well.

"how did you know Namjoon?"

The confused father asked.

"well, you see dad, um, actually I noticed the changes in your body language around Ms. Yoo, also, yesterday I and hyung saw you at the jewelry shop, buying rings with her...."

He hesitantly told.

"Hyung!" whined the one younger to Namjoon "why didn't you guys tell us?"

"actually, Jimin it was better if dad told himself, it could also be a misunderstanding on our part."

"He is right Hyung." Said the second maknae gaining attention. "dad, you know I like ms. Yoo but I need some time. Please."

"it's ok Tae but hope you accept her along with her daughter."

"she has a daughter!" the sleepy one was now wide awake. "hell no dad!" he yelled.

"we all like Ms. Yoo so we can think of her as our mother. But a sister too.... Dad we can't. Suga Hyung is right. I'm sorry" spoke jimin in anger.

"but kids listen, please. That child too had rough days. We were way better than her."

"we saw her dad. We faced that demon. You know about it. What you saw was just a portion, a single star in the whole galaxy. That was what you saw dad." Suga poured his heart out and went to his room, followed by Tae-hyung and Jimin who were equally displeased at their father's decision. Their poor father helplessly fell on the sofa behind him and sobbed silently.

"they need some time dad. Don't worry." Jin, the eldest assured his father.

"we'll try to accept her at least as a family member dad." Nam joon said.

"but a sister might be too much" Ho-Seok told his father as he left the room leaving his father with a silent Jungkook.

"don't worry dad. It will be fine." The golden maknae assured his father with a smile, giving him a ray of hope.