The new beginning

It was about midnight when ho-Seok woke up feeling uneasy recalling his sisters pleadings and his horrific past that collided.

He saw y/n and tae-hyung sleeping peacefully despite Taehyung's severe insomnia. He went back to his room and brought a blanket to cover them. After he tucked them in he turned on his heels to move to his bed but a shadow visible from the window caught his attention. His moved closer to check on the trespasser. He found himself sticking to the window glass, 

soon he spotted that there were two shadows heading to the main door

soon he spotted that there were two shadows heading to the main door. Judging from the long hair of one and physique of the other he concluded them to be the long-awaited Han siblings. He quickly went and opened the door as quietly as possible.

"anyeonghaseo noona. Seo Jun-ah." He greeted them in whisper as he smiled.

"how's my baby?" Byul asked worried for her sister.

"fortunately she calmed down and slept. See for yourself." Ho Seok replied pointing at the sofa where his younger siblings slept calmly.

Byul and seo Jun sigh in relief seeing that y/n is able to sleep peacefully.

"but, what happened hyung? Why all of a sudden?" seo Jun asked caring for his girlfriend.

"she had a panic attack while sleeping. But now that she is calm, we can discuss it later you must be tired too. Stay in the guest room tonight." Hobi spoke. "um- noona, would you mind telling me that what bothers her? to this extent? I have my assumptions but I seriously hope that it is not true."

"don't worry hobi. It's just that her past haunts her, deeply, even more because she had to grow up at a really young age all by herself at that. We can discuss it later when everyone is awake. Let's go seo Jun-ah." Byul said with a hint of hesitation, avoiding the point where she had to reveal everything. Hobi noticed her hesitation and quickly guided them to their room.

"are you okay with sharing the room? Noona, you can use y/n's room if you wish." Hobi asked as they enter the only useable and free room.

"it's okay hobi." Byul smiled and reassured him.

*time skip to next morning*

Next morning the boys woke up to see a note stuck on their mirrors

| Byul noona and seo Jun are at home. They came at midnight.

                                                                                                                                        -hobi

They made themselves presentable before moving out to be shocked by the sight before them.

"aww, they look so cute." Jin said squealing as he clicked their pictures.