The past

After the morning greetings and a little chitchat Jin and Byul moved to kitchen to cook breakfast. While the maknaes were assigned to collect laundry from yesterday. J-hope was asked to water the plants while yoon-gi would rearrange and clean the study room. y/n was still terrified so seo Jun asked her to accompany him and tae-hyung to help them rearrange and clean the library. Taehyung approached her with a smile-

"bear.... Can we talk?" he asked hoping a yes while he prepared himself for a no.

"sure, but what's with the bear?" y/n asked furrowing her eyebrows that made tae chuckle.

"nothing just that your embrace is really warm as if you were a bear." Tae explained.

y/n giggled at his response and asked him to speak what he wanted to say.

"um- can we be friends?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"huh?" was all she could utter.

"I mean I am not yet comfortable calling you sister but we can try to be friends right?" he spoke embarrassed.

"sure" she replied with a smile as a comforting silence followed.

---------

"bear..." tae-hyung cooed while walking inside the house.

y/n hummed to her new friend.

"do you want to share with us? Don't get me wrong but you seem to be really bothered by it. It will be easier for you if you shared. You will feel calm. And we would also know the best possible way to help you." He explained while holding her hands.

"I will, today." y/n replied with a smile. As they entered the dining room.

Jin handed everyone their plates and they began to eat.

Tae____y/n____Seo-Jun___Byul___Jin

Jimin___Namjoon___hobi__jk__yoon-gi

{positions at table}

y/n looked at tae who nodded to her and then at her family.

"guys I need to tell you something." She said mustering all of her courage.

"we can talk later princess. Have your breakfast first." Jin said

"it's about my panic attacks." She said slowly.

"angel, you don't need to force yourself." Jimin said in worry.

"yes cupcake. We can wait until you are ready." Spoke Namjoon.

"I want to." y/n said looking at her brothers "I finally have the courage."

"fine. Bun, finish your breakfast and then we can talk in living room." Jungkook said calmly.

"what an attention seeker." Yoongi mumbled under his breath but Jin heard it and glared at him.

Seo Jun silently held her hand under the table and stroked it to comfort her.

---------

After having their breakfast everyone sat in the living room.