Dreams and doubts

"jimin-ah......." Shi-ah called for him softly.

"yes, sweets?" he caressed her cheek softly.

"I have something to tell you."

"what is it? that you love me?" he teased.

"I surely do. *she chuckles* but we are going off the topic." He feigned a pout but she continued.

"you know that I want to be a makeup artist, right?"

"um-hm." He confirmed.

"so....... I applied for a few jobs though my training academy. And I got few good offers."

"really!? You should have told me earlier. This calls for a celebration. We are having a party tomorrow evening." He was blabbering nonstop in excitement. Shi-ah placed her hand on his and squeezed it lightly, telling him that she had more to share.

"so.....i didn't know what companies or salons my academy signed up for and I have received 3 offers in total. One is Hae-Rin's salon (random name for salon), the second is Divinity spa (random name) and the last one is JinHit, as their official makeup artist." She bit her lips at the last name.

"my coach recommends JinHit because she sees the scope of growth. But I don't know how to react about this. I mean, I am happy that my skills are acknowledged but there is a fear in me. Fear that people will misunderstand me. Fear that people will look at our relation before my skills. Fear that, its really not because of my skills, that I have been selected because I am related to the Kims."

"hey," he held her chin and turned her to face him, as he still held her close. "I know for a fact that my father will only launch me when I have exceled in skills, with experts' assessment. And for a fact, he will kick my ass out if I lack in skills, even for once. So, there is no way that you are selected due to us being us."

"but-"

"shh...... if it bothers you then if we are together at the company, we will be highly professional. And I promise to protect you. You know what? I have an idea. I will ask the boys to punch me hard and bruise up my face after you get the job. Then I will ask you for help and just, just cover those nasty bruises with your magic. Then everyone can see how beautifully skilled you are." His silly idea cracks her up and she breaks in a giggling fit.

"now, now, that's how I love seeing you." He presses his lips on her temple as she leans closer in his chest.

hey guys, so............. as diwali celebration have begun, i may or may not upload on sunday(tomorrow). that's why i have uploaded this today.

happy dhanteras.