Confession

"I .....am sorry." Seo said amidst his tears as he begged the Kim brothers to let him meet y/n. "I really like her. that's why I lost control all of a sudden. I couldn't think of anything to distract her. humming didn't work this time. Her memories had a strong impact this time."

"that doesn't justify that you kissed her without consent." Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

"you don't have any right to kiss her unless she consents not even if you were dating her. but here you are just a friend to her at this moment." Taehyung said in a rather calm voice. He may not have accepted y/n but he was rather sensitive about the discussion regarding consent.

"listen dude yes you are in the wrong but we don't know both the faces of the coin. you should not meet y/n right now. I will talk to her. after she states her take on the situation, we will let you meet if she wishes to. okay" Namjoon said relieved that seo Jun accepts the mistake he did. He liked the sense of responsibility the boy held.

"do you accept her?" seo Jun asked the boys seeing them concerned for the new family member.

"some do. While others are giving it a try." Jimin said smiling looking at tae-hyung who stood at the doorway, worried for y/n.

"then do you accept me for her?" seo Jun asked in shame for his actions.

"we will if she wishes so. But we will make sure you attend your own funeral if you hurt her in anyway." Jin said still fuming. "listen boy! If she likes you back we will make sure that you keep her happy. You don't need us to approve of you. You just need to let her be happy."

"I surely will if she accepts me. But what if she doesn't? I don't want to lose her." seo Jun spoke contemplating over his feelings.

"she will accept you if you are sincere enough, just like she accepted us." Ho-Seok said giving him a ray of hope.

"Guys she is moving. She is awake." Gong tae came out of the room.

Everyone rushed to the room. Byul was hugging y/n as she stroked her back.

"saet-Byul-shi, we need to have a word with y/n. is she fully awake?" Jin asked Byul.

"yes but someone needs to hold her. she is still weak." Byul replied.

"It's okay, can you please stay here. It would be better if she has someone who knows her better." Namjoon politely asked her as he eyed gong tae to leave the room.

"sure." Byul assured them.

"angel, are you fine?" Jimin asked coming forward.

y/n just nodded.

"cupcake, do you remember what happened there?" Namjoon asked her.

"I ......do." y/n replied weakly.

"then do you remember that seo-Jun kissed you? Was it without consent or did you agree to it?" Hoseok asked her in a worried voice.

"I didn't agree but I didn't refuse him too. I couldn't move at all." y/n asked as blush crept on her cheeks. She was still haunted by memories that rose up but the bliss of that kiss took over.

"so do you forgive him?" asked tae-hyung.

"should I?" she asked her brothers.

"talk to him and decide if you should." Jimin said trying to look and sound like a mature big brother.

y/n just chuckled and nodded.

"princess, I'm sorry I pushed you. My anger just took over when you hissed in pain at his touch." Jin said with guilt.

"it's okay oppa I know you wanted to protect me." y/n replied with a smile.

"do you want me to stay?" Jungkook asked her thinking that being alone with seo-Jun might not be comfortable for her.

"would you mind?" y/n asked him. he quickly went to embrace her and replied "never".

The boys and Byul went out to send seo Jun in. Jungkook sat there supporting y/n as she laid her back on his chest. "she not well enough I might have to stay." Jungkook said to seo Jun who thought that y/n might be alone while they talked.

"uh- okay." Seo jun replied scratching the back of his neck.

"y/n first of, I am sorry that I kissed you like that. I should have thought of something else to calm you. Sorry."

y/n stayed quite as she became shy but seo Jun thought that she was angry at him.

"actually I am sorry that I didn't ask for permission but I don't regret kissing you even after I got those punches. [chuckles] I like you y/n. I really do. It's just that when I saw you with that gong tae guy I got jealous and at that time I just lost control. I like you y/n, it's okay if you don't like me back or if you are angry that I kissed you but I don't want to lose you. I hope we can stay as friends. I will wait for you." Seo Jun said sadly and left the room in tears. He didn't stop to answer anyone and went straight to his room to cry his heart out.

"why didn't you agree? Don't you like him?" asked gong tae.

"I will. But he needs to know that what he did was wrong and I am just punishing him for that." y/n replied to her friend.

"you are crazy! Jin hyung already landed a number of punches on his face." Jungkook said as he helped y/n lay.

"I know but I desperately waited for his confession. Now he will desperately wait for my reply." She said with a smirk plastered.

hey folks so here is a triple update to compensate for the delay. actually i was revising the previous chapters and also working on the revised storyline of the yoongi fanfic that i dropped. so enjoy......... and know that i am always waiting for your feedback so i could improve even the tiniest bit.

AND haters are also invited to give their suggestions for improvement unless they dont make useless comments.