The meeting

*After all the arrangement shit and ha-jin's extra dramatic shy 'yes'*

Small glimpses-

Mr. go and his family i.e., Wife and ha-Jin are invited at Kim mansion. The kids welcome them heartily and ha-Jin and Jungkook sit across each other, behaving shy as fuck. And, I don't know what shit I am writing here. Oh, it's just my period mood swings, sorry for the shitty plot ig.

They went to the garden to talk to each other while the parents discuss details.

"it's working." Ha-Jin chimed happily.

"Are you happy?" Jungkook looked at her.

"I am. Because I know you will not take advantage of my situation. Had it been someone else, I would be aways protective of myself. But it's you." She peeped in his eyes who smiled, feeling proud of himself.

"Okay so listen, my parents and only parents know everything but your parents and siblings think that I like you and asked my father to arrange my marriage with you. We both will agree after going inside and then exchange rings right away. And voila, we are engaged. As for the marriage, we will both say that we want to complete our studies first. If your father disagrees, my parents will handle him. Also, it will not be right if the youngest son marries before his hyungs. Right?" he said with a smirk and wink.

"Okay." she just smiled at him. 'He is so considerate me.' She thought.

After a little while, y/n called them in. they agreed and things proceed as planned. It was decided that their engagement will be announced at the annual ball of JinHit Ent. i.e., after two weeks, the first business party of the season.

Few days after the engagement, was a D-day moment, meeting her 'friends'. Ha-Jin was reluctant to go but Jungkook assured her. These days they had spent time knowing each other like a life partner should. Having a huge bunch of love-swans around helped a good deal. They have been, actually Jungkook has been flirting around with her endlessly to get ha-Jin comfortable for when he does it before the actual audience.