the naughty prankster

.

.

.

But before he reached the door, I called him "jagiya!" he paused on his tracks.

He turned to see me smiling sheepishly. "no one can do better pranks than me!"

"YAH! You gave me a heart attack." Seo Jun shouted and ran to me. He cupped my face and placed numerous pecks all over my face, skipping lips due to those dorks glaring at him. "Never tell me that you don't know me. I might die." He said as his tears start flowing. I wipe his tears with my thumb and cup his cheeks "but you said you were going to leave." I saddened at the thought. "Never leave me, I WILL die." I clutched on his shirt.

Hearing my words, oppas gave death glares to seo jun. he visibly gulped. Lol. I laughed out loud, forgetting my fear of losing him and almost fell off the bed but my reliable boyfriend caught me giggling in his veiny arms.

"Yah! You will hurt yourself." He said and picked me up bridal style and headed to the door. "Hyung, can you please take care of the paper work, we are going for our date. Come on baby noona will help you doll up." He said and moved out, still carrying me.

Later in the evening, he led me to a high-end restaurant. We had a hearty meal and even hearty conversation. Exchanging the 'love you's and "sorry"s our night came to an end when he drove me home. Few blocks before home, I called him. With a smirk.

"Seo-Jun-ah!" I said with my head buried in his back. we were riding his bike.

"What happened baby?" he asked me softly.

"I want to prank oppas." I said with a pout, letting my lips place a peck on his back.

He giggled at the touch "why do you always prank them? What if they prank you back someday?" he asked.

"To be honest....i am still scared. That's why I maybe test them. I keep on testing if they will get tired of me. I am scared seo-Jun-ah. That's why. So that one day if they really leave me, I will have an excuse that I irritated them so much with these pranks that they left me. I will be able to console myself this way." I confessed with a tear staining his shirt. He used his right hand to control the bike and the other one to hold me close. The bike soon halted at a convenience store.

He got off the bike and stood before me, he held my face and softly spoke, "then promise me this will be the last prank. I saw them y/n. they are more than scared of losing you. If you are assured after this prank, you will stop with these pranks. Okay? (You nodded) promise?" he held out his palm which I held.

"Now, how do you want to prank them?" he asked me to stop but he seems more excited than me.😒

"I saw this in a fanfiction-" he cut me off.

"what's that?" he tilted his head to side with a pout.

I kissed his pout and said, "it's a fictional short-story about popular people. I have seen the most fanfictions about idols. Like people imagine these idols as a part of the fictional story created by some writers."

"Oh!" he said "so what did you see in that?" he asked in the same position. 'Uwu.... why is my boyfriend so cute?'

'A/n.... can I keep him in my pocket so that no one else can see him or steal him from me?'

(NO!! How will I convince my readers? Han seo Jun is my crush. I just let you borrow him for the story)

'Humph! selfish'

(I am. So what?)

'I quit.'

(Go far away! Then I will keep him to myself.)

'NO!! I will stay[pouts].'

(You look like Sunio from doraemon. Put your lips back in. or I will call Gian to sing.)

'Okay.[smaller pout]'

(Still duckly but okay.){side note:- duck + ugly = duckly}

'Just continue.'

(Hudd me reh ladki [stay in your limits girl]. I can get you dead in just a few words.)

'Otay. Cholly [okay. sorry.]' (I am gaging at this girl's behaviour. Who would say that she was the Elsa of school? Ewwwww. Let's continue before I throw up.)

"So......."

---30 minutes later---

Seo-Jun pov:

"They will hit me."

"I won't let them. It is the last test, remember? It should be grand."

We whispered to each other, before entering the house and heading to the corridor of y/n's room quietly. Once we were at the door of her room, she closed the door behind me.

We sat on the bed. She changed and wore my shirt with seamless shorts (she looks like a meal), letting my upper body be revealed. She scattered our remaining clothes around the room along with a spare pair of her innerwear.

The makeup on both our necks was evidently visible, looking like hickeys. She smudged her lipstick and put a stain on my lips too, using her thumb. We ruffled our hair and she laid on the bed. She covered our lower bodies in blanket with me hovering on her, wearing only boxers (I might just fuck her hard at this point). She put eye drops in her eyes, trying to make it way too real, and screamed my name loud enough for anyone in the house to hear (I bet she will scream louder when this actually happens). Soon enough we heard the footsteps and started acting like we were in middle of an intense make-out, and then we were disturbed by the sudden opening of door.

"Princess, are you-------okay?" Jin hyung was the first one and he was red as beetroot.

"Hyung! I heard kitten shouting. Is she......? Never mind." Yoongi hyung said rather relaxed. Wait! Is he smirking at me, in ANGER? Is he planning to thrash me later on? God! Save me. I want to have babies with y/n.

"Hyung! We heard Bunny/ angel/ bear screaming while we were playing games." The maknaes came running. (They love her so much. I just hope we will not hurt them by doing this.)

"Stop! Go to the living room and wait for us." Hobi hyung said to the maknaes, not letting them see inside.

"And you both! I want you downstairs within 5 minutes or I'll carry you there in the same state." Namjoon hyung said he was disappointed as well as angry.

double update because after this, i am going for a break. atleast two months. i have exams.