DATE (2)

"wae? You don't like it?" he was confused. He was pretty sure that taking this step could help lift her mood.

"no! cover yourself." She threw the shirt at him. He got up and wrapped a towel on his waist. Once he was securely covered, he turned sara around. Pulling her to sit on the bed with him. He looked in her eyes and held her hands gently.

"why?" he softly asked.

"because I know you don't want it." she answered, not looking in his eyes.

"but I do. I want it." he cupped her cheek and made her look at himself.

"I know you don't taehyung. Don't force yourself." She stared in his eyes, her eyes trying to tell him a fear he didn't seem to understand.

"sara, did I do something wrong? You seemed upset all evening. Even if its not me, even if its you as you said earlier, please tell me. I want you to be happy and unbothered. All the time." He said sincerely.

"then what was that?" she pointed out with glistening eyes, moved by his words.

"I thought this was the thing bothering you, that's why-"

"and would this bother me?" she asked a little angrily.

"because I know that the girls at school talk behind our backs and accuse you of blackmailing me or something."(now, se-hwa overheard those girls and saw sara, that's why she told him)

"h-how?"

"I just know, okay? somehow. But............... I don't want to be the reason for you to be upset. That's why, that's why I am doing this."

"oh taehyung......." She launched herself to his arms "I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to do this even if you were not prepared."

"um-hm" he shook his head. "its about time I let go of my past and my fears. But, before that, I want to ask something."

She nodded for him to ask. "will I be your first?" he asked getting ever so nervous.

"you are. Am I?" she reverted the question and he got cold sweat.

"i- i-" he couldn't find words to confront and convey his horrific past.

"it's okay tae. it doesn't matter. What matters is that you are actually willing to do this , with me. Are you?" she cupped his cheeks and comforted his hesitant and scared figure even if she was a little bothered that she was not his first woman.

"no! I mean, yes I am willing to do it but......"

"but?"

"you are the first for me too, willingly."

"uh?"

"sara,*his lips quivered* I fear that you might dislike me after knowing this, but........*deep sigh* you have the right to know this.*gulp*" he held her hands tighter, scared that she will leave him behind.

"whats going on tae? did something bad happen?" she was genuinely concerned about his behavious now.

He shut his eyes tightly and hed his breath and tears back as he spoke "I- I- have been......... r@ped." Her grip fell loose and he caught her hands, scared that she is disgusted of him.

"trust me sara, I tried to fight back. I was just so young and I was sick too. But now things are different sara. I am a strong man now. I promise I can protect myself now. Please don't be disgusted of me. Please don't leave me sara. I swear I love you-" his rants came to halt when a pair of lips crashed on his. He was taken aback for a while but kissed her back eventually, holding her the closed possible humanly.