Favour

After the dinner was wound up, every one rode home with their partners, letting the golden maknae boy grab the opportunity to spent time with his girl.

"Jungkook." She called him softly.

He could only hum due to shyness (oh come on! We all are aware of the shyness of this international playboy.)

"Can you help me?" she asked in a monotone but he sensed here sadness.

"What happened ha-Jin-ah? You sound like someone stole your food." He tried to joke but almost froze when she put her head on his back and hugged his waist.

"I'm serious Jungkook." She said sternly.(why did I think about stan lee? Well, never mind.)

"Hey! I'm sorry. I just tried to cheer you up. What happened? You know I will help you no matter what." He gave her assurance.

"Actually, my few friends are coming here. They are not my actual friends, like- I mean- ah! How should I explain?" she sighed in frustration.

Jungkook stopped the bike at side and got down. Before ha-Jin could follow, he held her face and looked in her eyes "no need to explain if you can't. I'll wait for that. Just tell what I can do for you." He consoled her.

"*sigh*i- *deep breath* Jungkook! They are my friends since childhood. Not my real friends but they are the children of my father's business partners, that's why I have to always be nice and friendly to them. But actually-" Jungkook cut her off.

"But they are not nice people and you still have to be nice with them?" she nodded.

"Where do I enter the scene?" he asked half-jokingly, punching the air and successfully made her laugh.

"Actually, they were trying to set me up with the fuckboy of the group. You know the heir of Yeo inc.? that fuckboy. I feel so uncomfortable around him and he, he gets all over me. Two days back a similar thing happened and thank God that you called me at the same time. gosh! That bastard was questioning me like I am his possession or something................" He was half listening her, his main focus was her how cute she looked while rambling but they are discussing this so he can help her, so he once again cupped her face she stopped when her cheeks heated up.

"Ha-Jin-ah, I agree that you look cute while cussing but you need to tell me the main point so I can help you." He said with a gentle and genuine smile.

"Okay, so the point is that he was getting all over me and then he questioned my character when he saw me talking to you. That's why I hastily said that you are my fiancé." She explained and her cheeks turned even redder at the last word while the male fumed in anger thinking that the girl he likes was questioned for her character baselessly.

"So, I assume that now they want to meet me because they think that you are lying." She once again nodded shyly.

"Please Jungkook-ah!" she pleaded him.

"Okay! but I have a condition."