My Happy Family

Two more months passed by because author doesn't know what to write. Sorry.

Well, tae-hyung has given it a shot and is dating with sara, although they are not too intimate but they are close enough to show affection. Jungkook has come to like ha-jin's daring and unafraid attitude but she is avoiding him because she is afraid of falling for her arc enemy but him being the lover boy he is, follows her everywhere with a foolish grin of love. Though girls are jealous, they cannot help but stay quiet in fear of the boys' warnings. However, once a bitch, always a bitch, right? So, here I introduce to you.........(dramatic drumroll)....... Jo Hwa-Jin..........the ultra pro max obsessive fan of Jimin and y/n's top hater for no reason within the range of human logic. She was the one who initiated bullying y/n and also the one who spiced up the rumors and turned the girls against y/n. she currently picks up fights with our girl for no logical reason. My readers can feel free to 100% ignore the character because I am not going to do anything with her. She was just a random unleashed idea I had when I was too tired of this shit called competitive exams and college life in lockdown.

Now, coming back to the story.........

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were to return today. The Kim siblings are standing at the gate of mansion to receive their parents along with Jin and Jungkook. Did I mention that Jin and Byul are dating? Well now I did.

"Dad!!!!!" y/n ran into her father's embrace. Oh, how much she wanted to tell him that she has accepted him. They were in contact thorough calls and video calls but she wanted to see his reaction in person.

The older man hugged her with all the love he had. "You accepted me?" he asked in tears. The little girl nodded with the cutest smile he could ever see. "Looks like they forgot about us. Let's lock them out. Come on in children. And you! (She pointed at Mr. Kim) don't you dare interrupt my time with my sons." She said and all the boys playfully came between her and Mr. Kim turning their backs to him.

"Ok fine." He said making them turn back in shock, bewildered. "let's go for a father daughter date sweetheart." He said in a rather mocking tone.

"let's-a go!" you said imitating Mario.

"don't you dare to take a step. (Warning to the duo) Boys go get ready and call your girlfriends over and you my fat little pumpkin, call your lover boy!" she said to all her children, making them smile that she didn't ignore anyone like it happened at the first dinner.

At dinner-

Everyone was seated around the huge table, besides their partners. There was no stress, no disturbance. Yes, it was chaotic, but no one was unhappy with it. They enjoyed it, to the fullest. They teased, made fun and mocked each other and laughed it out. There was no awkwardness. One thing everyone knew but ignored was that each one of them held their partner's hand under the table. Ha-Jin was invited as a friend so she didn't feel left out when they recalled the dinner in future. Our lover boy was drooling over his crush, who seemed to be the most beautiful woman in the world. This particular scene seen by everyone especially the naughty prankster, she smirked while everyone shivered, they fear her ultimate power, the pranks. Yes, she promised seo-Jun that she would stop testing them, but she never promised to stop pranking them. Instead, her naughty brain figured that she could run a YouTube channel about pranks on her famous brothers, their girlfriends and her very own, personal, private boyfriend. She has opened up a lot. She still does not like attention but she runs the channel knowing that she doesn't have to face her viewers IRL. Well, the dinner finished on a happy note. And all's well that ends well.

This is the end for step brothers story and further story will continue with each one's love life, of course there will be sibling moments and a special plot is in progress for siblings but for the time being, I will follow their love stories. First is Jungkook and ha-Jin.

Also, no questions means no answers. so, lets keep the q-n-a for later.