Sorries and speculations

When they reached school, Bangtan searched for you everywhere. They couldn't find you anywhere in the building. They couldn't ask anyone as it could become a threat for you. No one knew about your relation with them and it could be misunderstood by anyone.

All of a sudden, a thought crossed all of the seven brains at once-Rooftop. They rushed to the rooftop only to find you balled. Up in a corner hiding yourself and an innocent looking boy approaching you with a devilish smirk.

They couldn't bear to see you this way and hurried their steps in your direction. They formed a human wall separating that boy and you. Yoongi crouched down and held your chin to lift your face. His heart shattered at the glance of your face. New tears made their way even before the previous ones dried, your mouth stained with your drool and your eyes replicating those of a child left all alone in this whole wide world. That fear he spotted, vanished one your eyes met his. You melted in his arms and sobbed weakly. You couldn't hear or rather focus on any word they said. You kept sobbing while yoon-gi patted your back to calm you until darkness took over.

On the other hand, bts was confronting the male who scared you.

"STAY AWAY." Jungkook exclaimed when he ignored all of them and kept approaching you. He yet again ignored and moved forward only to be pushed back by angry Namjoon. He was the calmest yet the scariest.

"Step back if you wish to stay alive." Tae lost his temper and lifted the hem of his shirt to secretly reveal a gun to the male. He shivered in fear and ran off after saying "you protected her this time but I will make sure she learns her lesson."

They all turned on their heels only to face a panicking yoon-gi who lightly tapped your cheeks to wake you up. Wasting no time Jimin lifted y/n in a princess hug and rushed to the medical room.

The nurse informed them that your body weak because of not eating for about two whole days while the lack of rest made it worse. You couldn't handle the shock, causing you to faint. They were sorry for not making sure that you were well nourished. They were guilty and even more touched that you made them food despite the weakness. Just then Namjoon turned to tae with a face that showed a number of emotions- confused, angry, guilty, sad, concerned. "How did you get that tae hyung-ah? Tell me you are not doing something bad. You know that it is dangerous."

Tae's worried face turned into a smirk and he pulled out the gun. "You mean this? This is nothing for me. I've dealt with worst." He said spinning it on his finger.

"Hyung, you are scaring me." Jungkook approached him with wobbling legs, his words shivering as much as his body. Taehyung laughed in scary way.

"Oh kookie-ah don't be. It's just a toy for me. See." He said and pulled Jungkook in a head lock before pointing the gun at his temple.

He pulled the trigger causing a loud sound. Every one flinched and shut their eyes tightly. Jungkook who was shaking badly was now soaking wet due to tae Hyung's water gun. The owner laughed seeing their reactions and apologised for scaring them.

Every one circled around him and started scolding him.

"What do you think you did Kim tae-hyung?" Jin shouted at him.

"It is called stupidity not prank." Namjoon spoke.

"Look at Jungkook. He was so scared." Hobi spoke in a rather calm voice while he and Jimin comforted a scared Jungkook.

All the bickering was halted by small sobs. They turned their heads only to spot y/n leaving the room in tears. Jimin followed her.

"y/n stop." He shouted and ran to her frozen figure. Her gaze fixed on the ground. She didn't like attention. That is the reason the she put on the mask of coldness. She held the beauty of a goddess but no one ever approached her due to her cold front.