Argument

It's been few days since that serious and heart to heart talk, she shared with her brothers. Her friends were supportive of their decision too. Gradually her mind has come to ease, accepting the fact that these boys who barged into her quiet life will always be by her side. They will never hurt her, instead they will protect her with their life.

Flash back-

It was a warm day when she accompanied Namjoon and hobi to the grocery store. While returning home she spotted an ice-cream truck and pleaded her brothers silently with her puppy eyes. They just smiled and nodded. She carelessly ran across the lane only to be pulled back by jhope who held her protectively with his back facing the road, making him an easy target for any careless driver.

"Are you out of your mind? That car could have run over you." He spoke with a stern yet low voice not wanting to scare her.

"o-oppa" she was too shocked to respond but immediately hugged hobi. It was that day when she realised that they care for her sincerely and even more than themselves.

Recalling her memories of past few days, she was smiling to herself as she combed her hair until she flinched at the contact of the two veiny arms snaking around her waist.

She was about to shout but when she looked into the mirror, she turned crimson.

"thinking about other men?" her boyfriend asking faking his anger with a cute pout as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"yup." She spoke in a teasing tone.

"what? Really?" he exclaimed in disbelief.

"yeah! I mean can't I think about those who love me? Whom I love?" she replied vaguely not disclosing the man or rather men in her thoughts.

"yah! I am your boyfriend. You are allowed to think about me and only me." He was now too jealous and really angry that he raised his voice.

"not even my brothers?" she asked with a poker face.

"NO!" he shouted at her, attracting her brothers into the room.

"yah!" jin pushed him and hid the shaking figure of y/n behind himself.

"no no no no, baby listen- I didn't mean to scare you- listen to me- I was just-" he panicked seeing her fragile state. Soon taehyung came in the room and y/n instantly rushed in his embrace, protecting herself.

"she finally started to get over it. You just ruined everything." Jin said in a scary calm notion and left the room to follow tae who carried y/n to his room.

When he reached the room he found tae patting y/n's head, helping her to sleep as she was a little more calm.

"hyung we need to talk." Tae said as he covered y/n with a duvet before exiting the room.

----------------

"explain." All the kim brothers said in unison while surrounding their sister's boyfriend.

"I'm...sorry. she was teasing me and I was already not so calm. I lost my control and shouted at her. I didn't mean any harm I swear. Hyung! Please." He pleaded Namjoon who stood right in front of his eyes.

"she might not want to see you right now. Give her some time." Taehyung said as he led seo jun to the door.

Once they were in the garden, tae spoke

"what happened?"

"actually she was smiling to herself when I entered the room, I asked her and she teased me that she was thinking about other men whom she loves. It never crossed my mind that she talked about you guys. And I didn't even listen to her when she told me it was her brothers and I shouted at her, scaring her." Seo jun sighed in regret of his actions.

"I always end up hurting her." He spoke as tears made way to his eyes.

"no you don't." Tae tried to comfort him despite his anger. "lets go to your home."