Peek-A-Boo

we gulped hard seeing 7 G.O.D.s before us. God OF Death. They will kill me. Ugh!! Why did I agree to do this?

"What was that?" Namjoon hyung started.

We just kept our heads low.

"y/n did he force you?" tae-hyung hyung said with a scary calm face. This man is gonna beat the shit out of me soon enough.

Thankfully, my girlfriend loves me and shook her head in denial. I noticed that Jin hyung and yoon-gi hyung sat back heads hung low, maybe because yoon-gi hyung had already done this and Jin hyung because he might be thinking that it's not right to stop y/n when he didn't stop hyung. Taehyung was looking a little uncomfortable but I could sense that it was not because of our prank it was something else.

"y/n baby......" Jimin hyung came forward speaking softly "I know and I understand that you will be attracted a lot to each in this phase of relationship specially at your age but angel, listen to your oppa, hmm? This is not the right time. We are not saying that you or your feelings are wrong, but this timing is wrong for this. Okay?" he tried to explain her.

"y/n, sunshine.... did you both already.........?" he said and pointed to the blood stain on her (my) shirt.

"n- ah!" she started to speak but cut herself off with a painful scream. They all looked at me as if I should be dead by now. She held her lower abdomen in pain and tears started streaming. I AM DEAD. Make it official a/n.

(No hon. Don't worry. I have a secret card to save you.)

'Well then thanks.'

"Ah! Oppa-" she held her hand out. Jin hyung rushed to her and held her hand tightly.

"Princess, what happened?" he asked flabbergasted.

"It hurts oppa...." She said in pain.

"I didn't do anything....... yet" I stated in defence, completing my words in the lowest voice possible. He was all set to begin his rap when y/n tightened her grip on his hand and her stomach and screamed again. Phew! But I hate to see her in pain. My eyes softened at her pained expression.

"y/n did you get your period?" hobi hyung said for the first time. He was really flustered.

"Huh?" everyone was stunned at his words.

"What? A girl bleeds at two moments.... this or periods. He denied that means it must be her period." He stated.

Jin hyung was rather flustered but then his expression changed to that of realisation. "Oh, my princess come here." He then carried her to his room. I can understand why. "Joon, I hope you kept a stock of her snacks and chocolates (he nodded) , then go with hobi and get them to my room. Yoongi, will you get her some heating patches or hot water bag? Jimin, you go find some painkillers real quick. And rest of you......... right. Kook prepare a cup of chamomile tea or ginger tea for her. And tae.... Can you and seo-Jun try to ease her pain in the meanwhile? I will prepare some clothes and supplies for her. "

--

After a long while, y/n finally slept in taehyung's embrace.

She had cleaned herself and stuffed her mouth with chocolates before Jin fed her ginger tea and painkillers. Taehyung laid her on his chest while all the brothers began massaging her. kookmin took over her hands while Nam-hope decided to massage her feet. Jin massaged her head and yoon-gi helped her with the hot-water bag. However, she couldn't tolerate the heat and requested to remove it. yoon-gi then placed his hand on her abdomen, easing her pain. Seo Jun decided to leave with the last glare he received after y/n slept.

fuck! periods suck.