Memories

"Ah!" she tried to sit up holding her head. Seo-Jun immediately rushed to help her. He put a pillow behind her back for her comfort. Everyone circled around her and bombarded her with questions.

"Are you fine?" "Does it hurt?" "Do you need something?" "don't worry we can go home soon.".......

The girls left the room to give you all some family time, but seo-Jun decided to stay.

"Love! I'm sorry baby." Seo Jun said as he held her hand. "I promise I will never repeat such pranks on you. Please don't hate me." He pleaded but soon froze in his spot. His hands dropped to the sided when he heard the words that departed from your mouth....

.

.

.

"But who are you? Why would I hate you when I don't even know you?" She said blankly.

"And you guys! Sorry but I don't seem to know you. Can you guys please call my family? My parents must be worried for me."

"y/n, sunshine, we are your brothers!" j-hope said holding in his tears.

"I'm sorry sir, but I am my parents' only child. And I don't recognise you at all." you spoke up, confusion reflecting in your raised voice.

"Yes cupcake, but your mom married our father around 3 months back, few years after your father's demise. We are your step brothers." Namjoon explained you.

"EXCUSE ME!!! MY FATHER IS PRETTY HEALTHY AND VERY MUCH ALIVE! PLEASE MOVE OUT OF HERE AND LET ME MEET MY PARENTS." You shouted at him. Diverting your attention to seo-Jun, who once again held your hand "AND YOU! STOP TOUCHING ME! I DON'T KNOW YOU GUYS." You yanked his hand away.

Jungkook approached you, soaked in tears, "bun, look at me. Kookie oppa! You remember me, right?" he said, gently holding your hands.

"k-kook-kookie?" you stuttered as you held your head with the other hand.

"Kitten!" yoon-gi exclaimed when he saw your painful expression and seo-Jun rushed to get the doctor.

.

.

.

so, how is it going? please comment. it motivates me. anything even a joke would do.