Acceptance

Next morning was really awkward in the Kim mansion. Ms. Yoo stayed back as she was not in a condition to be left alone. The boys may have accepted her presence in their life but waking up to see a woman a house full of men was not a usual sight to these boys.

On the other hand y/n woke up with a tremendous headache due to crying all night long. She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting them to the light. She turned her head to find a baby like face just few inches away. He held onto her waist with one hand while his other hand supported her head like a pillow.

She smiles and moves into his embrace more closely. He sleepily hugs her even tighter. She closes her eyes when she heard the door opening.

"at this point I don't even know why they don't confess." Byul sighed heavily.

'huh! What does unnie mean? Is it a two-way traffic? Yesssssss!!!! But wait.... He should be the one to approach me. Yes. He should but then I need to make him confess fast. I know who can help me. I am coming my friend..... gidalyeoba chingu'

Unnie woke me and Seo Jun and left to prepare breakfast. I and Seo Jun too got ready and left for school. I and unnie went together while seo Jun drove his bike.

 I and unnie went together while seo Jun drove his bike

After I reached my class the flirty Kim approached me. "what do want Jimin?" I exploded not being able forget what happened last night. Unnie explained me. It did calm me but I could not forgive my mom or any of them for ignoring me.

"I- um- can we have a word, 8 of us?" he asked softly looking at Seo Jun.

"quick question. Option a you want to discuss and sort it out or option b you want me to decline this marriage after what happened." I snaped at him.

"of course option a. none of us wants our parents to suffer right?" he does have a point.

"fine meet me at rooftop during break."

He nodded and left to join his siblings looking at me with eagerness. I lifted my eyebrow and they quickly turned.

During the break my friends wanted to accompany me but I told them that it's better that I go alone. I assured them that the boys only wanted to discuss and meant no harm.

I found them already waiting for me at the rooftop. I approached their direction and sat on an empty seat across Jin. Jungkook and Jimin sat by my sides.

"first of, sorry for what happened yesterday. None of us wanted to hurt or ignore you. It's just that we are not familiar to you, so we didn't know how to approach you." Said Jin with sorry imprinted on his face and also his voice.

"it's okay." I gave a short reply as I started to tear up recalling those moments.

"actually, we figured that none of us wants to stop this marriage. So how about we start by being friends so we can at least stay under the same roof without awkwardness?" Namjoon spoke. He indeed is the calmest of all.

"yeah like we set some rules for each one of us so we know our limits in others' lives..." spoke ho-Seok.

"I agree. But first listen to my conditions." I like this idea this way we will not interfere in each other's lives like those annoying sibling do to each other.

[lol my brother is right beside me constantly trying to peep into the laptop to see what I have been typing for past hour. He is now getting on my nerves.]

"Fine go ahead." Said Yoon Gi. He seems to be impressed by my attitude.

"

1. Never interfere in my personal life unless I ask you to.

2. I am younger than you. I know. But I will call you oppa only when I accept you as one.

3. You are not allowed to restrict me in any way. I can go anywhere I want; I can date anyone I want.

4. I will respect you only when you respect me. Give and take.

5. and Lastly do not force me to do anything I refuse to. You can ask me to but never command me.

I HOPE I AM PRETTY CLEAR."

"we accept but can we negotiate a little?" Jungkook askes me hesitantly.

"let me hear first." I said a bit rudely.

He frowned at my tone. Jimin noticed it and started speaking.

"

1. We will not interfere in your life and hope that you do the same.

2. You can choose to stay as informal as you wish but never disrespect us.

3. No one will ever force you but can we discuss if we want each other to do something?"

I nodded and he continued........

"

4. You are free to follow your choice but, if you want to go anywhere 1st inform us or our parents beforehand and keep contacting someone so that we know that you are safe. And about dating even if we were your real brothers we have no right to restrict you from loving someone. Just make sure that that person is worthy of love and you are not hurt by him. Or else he is gonna visit his own funeral." I chuckle at his choice of words as Jin continues for his brother.

"

5. We will not interfere in your life but we hope that you can approach us freely when you are having hard time. We will try our best to help you.

6. And lastly.........can you please talk to your mom? She is not well. She has been crying all night."

I felt so happy when he said that I can go to them whenever need any help but was equally sad when he said that mom had been crying all night long. I smiled at them and said-

"I will go to your home afterwards."

"I hope this will be solved calmly." Jungkook said with a sad face maybe recalling my words from the dinner.

"I promise she will be happy." I said and moved downstairs to tell all of this to my friends.