Straight in the face

"Well, to be honest I thought that she was just making excuses to escape the blind dates we arranged for her." the girl said out loud and ha-Jin held my angry fist.

"Well, having dirt in your eyes, doesn't mean the scenery is dirty." I said in the coldest voice ever. Ha-Jin low-key smirked at my defence. And caressed my hand to calm me. I need to get out of here. Even a few seconds would do but if I stay, I might break a jaw or two.

"Babe, should I get us some drinks? It's really hot today." I asked ha-Jin in the sweetest voice.

"Um- I want banana milk." She said embarrassed.

"Okay, as my queen wishes." I just chucked and headed to order the drinks after kissing her cheeks. I know she ordered the banana milk for me so I ordered a mango shake alongside, so we could share. We sat there for about an hour, switching our drinks at almost every sip. And I loved it.

A little later, I noticed her clenching her thighs and occasionally rubbing them with her palm. 'She must be cold under the AC.' I thought and placed my denim jacket on her legs. She smiled at me and whispered a thanks.

"So, Jungkook. What do you like about our ha-Jin?" can I just break his jaw?

"Well, the list of dislikes is shorter, nothing." I said and pecked her cheek. Oh yes, she is red.

"Um- Koo~" my baby called me "I think we should leave. I need to get my things ready for the ball." She said looking at her watch.

"And......." I said expecting her to carry on with the words they might not like to hear.

"Oh god. Thanks for reminding me. I promised y/n and au- sorry mom to help them with their dresses." She spoke.

"don't you think you are forgetting something? Baby?".

"Ow fu- fish." She said and rushed to the counter and came back with a bag of coffee beans "Jin oppa asked me to get them. And I know these are your favourite, I hope." She whispered the last words.

I just smiled and pecked her forehead "you are my favourite one." I winked at her and pulled her hand towards the car. Before entering, she turned around and waved a goodbye to her so-called friends.

"Honey, you forgot something." I caged her between the car and myself. They saw, but it was for her. I want to see her affected by me.

"w-what hap-pen-ed Jungkook?" she is shy-shy. Aww.

"I will choose your look. Head to toe. Okay?" I said in a deep voice. Itcame out sexier than I thought. She got all red and nodded hastily. "cute" Isaid and pecked her lips before pulling her by waist. Our bodies stuck togetherand she got all shy. But I just opened the door and helped her be seated likethe good boy I am. I buckled her up and moved to my seat.