BEFORE YOU START- DO READ

HELLO TO EVERYONE READING.

This is the first time I'm writing a story on Wattpad, first time I'm writing a fanfic , first time putting up a story I wrote somewhere. basically this is a first time for a lot of things. 

I wrote the basic plot of this story back in 2018  and I had no intention of putting this up anywhere but I don't know I suddenly want to do it. and this year has been all about 'carpe diem' for me so I'm gonna do it.

I am not an experienced writer. even though my first language is English I'm bound to make a lot of mistakes. hopefully ya'll understand and encourage this budding writer. do point out the mistakes so I can correct them. 

I will try my best to not make the chapters too long. 

This is not copied and not to be copied ,guys. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

also my ult band is not NCT . I'm really new to them and slowly liking them. please don't be offended by how I portray the characters in the story , its just for the sake of the story and nothing else. 

I HAVE GIVEN A NAME TO THE FEMALE PROTAGONIST CAUSE IT WILL A LITTLE EAISER TO TYPE BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE IT AS Y/N.

ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSON , ACTUAL FACT OR OTHER BOOKS IN THIS PLATFORM IS PURELY COINCENDITIAL.

HOPE YA'LL KEEP ALL THIS IN MIND AND GIVE THIS BOOK THE LOVE IT DESERVES<3