I CAN'T BREATHE

3rd person's POV

They reached the hospital and Mina's father was taken to the emergency department. The duty doctors came to check and suddenly few nurses were running in, and the doctor suddenly started performing a CPR. The scene looked scary, and Mina was out there crying on Sana's shoulder. They started using a defibrillator on him. Then there was sudden peace.

"I pronounce Choi Ji Teak dead at 21:23 pm due to a cardiac arrest" the doctor said

The doctor walked out to the waiting area where everyone was.

"Doctor, is he okay? Is my dad, okay?" she asked desperately

The doctor looked at everyone who had desperate eyes on him and pot his head down, "I'm sorry, we couldn't save him. It was a cardiac arrest." He walked away with a heavy heart.

Mina fell unconsciously and Yuta caught her. She fainted due to the shocking news and dehydration. The nurses put there on an IV.

Everything was going downhill for Mina. her fiancé left her of their wedding day, she lost her father and was married to her fiancés best friend. This was not the plan.it was never how thing should have turned out.

The next few days were hard for her. Sana was always there with her. Yuta took care of all the arrangements for the funeral and NCT127 helped in everything. She wasn't eating anything and dint cry either. She was not talking to anyone. She barely slept.

Taeyong's parents attended the funeral. They asked for her and her fathers' forgiveness. She just didn't say anything, but a tear rolled down her face. After the funeral, she wanted to be alone.

"you'll should go home. My father and I are grateful for all that you have done for us. I want to be alone for some time now" she said in a tone she's never spoken before.

"No, we don't want to leave you alone" Sana said

"I can't breathe with so many people around me. "She said frustrated

'Maybe we should leave so she can have time to herself' they all thought and let her be.

IS IT GETTING A LITTLE  TOO TRAGIC?

WELL ,WHAT'S LIFE WITH DRAMA AND TRAGEDY?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

GODSPEED<3