HOPEFULLY

Mina had comeback from the washroom. Everyone had decided not to mention about them knowing about her meeting Taeyong. They decided to play a game. Every person had to write down a secret or confession that no one knows about, and everyone's chit will be put in a bowl and mixed and people can pick a random chit. They can read the read but they shouldn't tell anyone what they got. Mark distributed the paper and pens to everyone, and everyone started writing. They then put their chits in a bowl and mixed it well. Everyone picked a chit and slowly started reading them.

Taeil's chit said 'you thought ill let you know my secret. Nice try Hehe' and he was mad he didn't get to know someone's secret, but she couldn't tell anyone also.

Johnny's chit said, 'I shouldn't have yelled at her, when she only meant good for me.' Which he was surprised to read, and he did figure who's it may have been.

Yuta's chit said, 'will I ever get married?' and he knew right away whose it was and giggled.

Jaehyun's chit said, 'I always pee in the pool lol' and he said a loud 'ewwwwww' and person that wrote that knew Jaehyun got his chit.

Jungwoo's chit said 'are everyone I love bound to leave me in the end? Guess I have luck in this life.' He definitely knew who's this was, and he felt bad.

The other continued reading their chits and had surprising reactions. The night was coming to an end, and everyone slowly started to leave to their homes. Jungwoo asked Yuta if he could drop Mina home because he wanted her help with Deok-sun, Jungwoos's girlfriend. Everyone knew Jungwoo was going to propose to her soon, so Yuta naturally let him drop Mina home. This gave Yuta some time so he could come with an idea to apologise to Mina. Soon everyone left.

"You look tired and malnourished Mina. Are you not eating anything?" Jungwoo asked Mina who was sitting beside him in his car.

"of course, I'm eating. Its just work is really tiring these days."

"And how are things with Yuta? All good? Is he treating you well?"

After a slight pause she said "yes, very good. "Even though she was very sad internally.

"Then why did it say 'are everyone I love bound to leave me in the end? Guess I have luck in this life.' Don't try to say that wasn't yours because I very well know it was yours. We know about the once that left. Do you doubt Yuta will leave you too?"

"Maybe yes, after what I've done. I think he would." She didn't want to talk about this all this time, but Jungwoo wasn't someone she could fool. He was like a brother to her all these years. He knew a lot of things even Taeyong didn't know. Now all these thoughts in her head made her feel like her heart was going to burst, so she needed to talk someone, and Jungwoo was the right person to.

"What do you mean?"

"I had a sleeping pill overdose and Yuta thinks I was trying to kill myself again."

"What you tried to kill yourself twice?"

"No, I didn't, that's what I'm trying to say. Okay the first time I did try to kill myself but the second time I seriously didn't it was a misunderstanding."

"Ok that was very vague. Give me the context. Spill the tea sis."

"So, I met Taeyong, which you already know."

"Wait how do you know that I know?"

"I know Sana can't keep her mouth shut and I overheard the conversation. When I was spilling my gut of in the washroom. You know you guys are not very discreet."

"Yokshi, Mina. Why were you spilling your gut out?"

"I guess the food I ate in the afternoon didn't digest well. So yeah, after I saw Taeyong I was a bit sad obviously. Thoughts about him kept flooding my head and I was very annoyed with that, and I wasn't able to sleep. So, I decided to take some sleeping pills so that I can sleep fast but turned out I took too many. So, I had an overdose and Yuta thinks I was trying to kill myself and he obviously didn't want to listen to what I had to say. So yeah, we aren't in talking terms right now and looks like he isn't going to talk to me anytime soon or he may just want to leave me."

"OMG Mina. That's a lot of things you didn't tell me and you're obviously overthinking. But I know one thing for sure."

"And what's that?"

"Yuta will never leave you."

"And how are you so sure?"

"I've seen him being the boy who lost someone he loved so badly to his best friend. Even though it was wrong, he still loved you all that time when you were with Taeyong. He married you when you got stood up by your groom. He loved you even though you were hurting. He loved you even when you didn't like him back. He LOVED you then and even now I can see it in his eyes. I don't think he'll ever gives upon something he loves. Just give him some time. He was probably in shock when you overdosed, and he would have felt like he was lacking. He will get over it. He can't stay angry long, and we all know that."

Mina felt like she was the only one who didn't know that Yuta had loved her all this time.

"Hopefully." She said with a weak smile. Jungwoo dropped her at her house. She walked in hoping all that Jungwoo said will come true.

ONLY  A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT.

STAY TUNED.

GODSPEED<3