HE.......

3rd person POV

At the other side of the wedding, Mina's dad was panicking. Taeyong and his family haven't arrived yet. He tried calling them a lot of times, but no one was answering. At this point his blood pressure was starting to rise. Mina was an only child raised without a mother. All that mattered to him was his daughter's happiness. 'This cant be happening to her' he thought

All the guests had arrived in the hall, including the rest of the NCT 127 members and no one knew what was happing not even Mina.

As her father was trying to get a hold of Taeyong and his family, Jungwoo who was passing by noticed the tension on her father's face.

"Uncle are you okay, you look so tense" he said. The NCT127 members where like family since Mina and Taeyong started dating. They were frequent visitors at Minas house and great friend with her father who was always so jolly. He was surprised to see a Mina's father so tense.

"Jungwoo you're here. I can't get a hold of Taeyong or his family. Could you help me reach them, I have been trying to class them, but I can get a hold of anybody from his side"

"What! Hyung is not here yet. don't worry uncle let me try calling him" he tried as he dialed Taeyong's number, but no one picked up. He tried multiple times. He even tried reaching out of Taeyong's family, but no one picked. NOW HE WAS WORRIED. 'This is serious' he thought

"Uncle, let me go check on him. I'll go to this house don't worry. The others are here I'll let them know so they can help" he said as he ran to inform the others.

JUNGWOO'S POV

"Hey why are you running slowdown" Mark said as if ran into them.

"Taeyong Hyung ....... He ....... come yet" I said out of breath from the running.

"What are you saying, calm down and tell us" Johnny said

I calmed down at bit and I told them, "Hyung and his family haven't come yet. Uncle is worried. He couldn't get a hold on them. I tried to but no one is picking up from their side. Somethings wrong. I need to go check up on him"

They understood the situation. Johnny Hyung decided to accompany me to check out taeyong Hyung's place. The others stayed behind to make sure people don't get to know about this and to be there to help Uncle.

Even thought there was traffic we reached his place quickly as it was a little close from the wedding hall. And we entered his place we saw his parents sitting there with here hands on their head, flustered, annoyed, sad, helpless, and clueless.

"He ran away from home. He left a note behind. We don't know what to do. we don't know how to break this news. We don't know why he left us here to be a source of people's laughter. "His parents said with tears in their eyes.

DID YA'LL EXPECT THIS ?

WHY DO YOU THINK HE RAN AWAY? WILL HE BE BACK? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MINA?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW. DONT FORGET TO VOTE.

GODSPEED<3