NOT GOING ANYWHERE

"I love you, Nakamoto Yuta." I had been waiting to say that all this time and I finally did. It was the right moment. We were in each other's embrace and that's all that mattered.

"And I love you, Choi Mina. I always have and I always will." He said and it melt my heart.

"don't ever not talk to me again. Please. I can't when we don't talk."

"I'll never do that to you, ever. Don't leave me and go, please."

Tide will rise and fall along the bay
And I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
People come and go and walk away
But I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere

"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE."

The doctor came in knowing I was awake. She enquired about how I felt and asked a few questions.

"Did you have dizziness, or did you throw up in the past few weeks?" the doctor asked, and Yuta looked at me with concern.

"Yes......" I said not wanting to admit because I knew Yuta would feel bad again.

"When did you get your periods last?"

"I don't remember." I said trying to think when I got it the last time. My hormones have been acting weird this past week cause of all the exhaustion and emotional mess.

"Oh, that's explains it."

"Explains what doc?" Yuta asked scared.

"Mr & Mrs. Nakamoto your PREGNANT." What was I hearing? 

"OMG" Yuta said and hugged me immediately. He was in tears. I was in tears. Happy tears. This was what we missed. From the very beginning I was living the dream of mine. Even though I had many hurdles and heartaches on the way, I was still here living my dream. I was grateful for every single being that crossed paths with me in this life. It led me to him and now its leading me to the fruit of our love. There was nothing more that I could ask for.

This is why I always wonder
I'm a pond full of regrets
I always try to not remember rather than forget

Our journey started with me regretting all the decisions I've made.

This is why I always whisper
When vagabonds are passing by
I tend to keep myself away from their goodbyes

It began with a lot of Goodbyes but

Tide will rise and fall along the bay
And I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
People come and go and walk away
But I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere

He never left. From the very beginning he never left.

This is why I always whisper
I'm a river with a spell
I like to hear but not to listen,
I like to say but not to tell

I had a lot to say, and he always listened.

This is why I always wonder
There's nothing new under the sun
I won't go anywhere so give my love to everyone

Even when I wanted to leave, he never let me go. He gave me the love despite it all.

Tide will rise and fall along the bay
And I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere
People come and go and walk away
But I'm not going anywhere
I'm not going anywhere

Now I'm never leaving. Not going anywhere.

"GUESS THE LIL ONE AND I ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE." 

THE END.

----------------------------------------------------------------

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE READING THIS<3

THANKYOU FOR READING THE STORY OF A BROKEN MINA AND YUTA WHO FOUND EACH OTHER AND HELD EACH OTHER CLOSER CLOSE TO THEIR HEARTS.

 AS I MENTIONED IN THE BEGINNING THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WROTE A STORY, THAT TOO A FANFIC BUT I LOVE HOW I WAS ABLE TO FINISH IT WITHOUT GIVING UP. IT WAS A 2021 RESOLUTION OF MINE TO 'CARPE DIEM' AND I WAS NOT WILLING TO DO THIS ACTUALLY BUT IN THE END I MADE IT AND I'M SO HAPPY I DEDCIDED TO DO IT.

I DON'T KNOW HOW IF YA'LL LIKED IT OR NOT. IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK. 

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS AS OF NOW, PROBABLY CAUSE THE STORY IS NOT COMPLETE BUT I HOPE PEOPLE WILL READ IT IN THE COMING FUTURE. I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING IT. THERE WERE SOO MANY INSTANCE I HAD TO CHANGE FROM WHAT I INITALLLY THOUGHT. THE PROCESS OF COMING UP WITH AN ALTERNATIVE WAS REALLY FUN, TO MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC.IFELT LIKE THE STORY WENT A LITTLE OFF TRACK COMPARINGTHE BEGGING AND THE END. ALSO I REALIZED MINA WAS IN THE HOSPITAL HALF OF THE STORY LMAO BUT ANYWAY I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT  HOPE YOU DO TOO. 

TELL ME IF YA'LL WILL LIKE AN EPILOUGE. I WILL WRITE MORE BOOKS IF YA'LL SUPPORT ME. YOUR GIRL NEEDS SOME  ENCOURAGEMENT FOR EVERYTHING LOL. BUT COMMENT WHICH OTHER NCT MEMBER I SHOULD MAKE A BOOK ON.

ALSO CAN YOU GUESS WHICH KPOP GROUP I STAN?

THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE IN GOOD HEALTH.

THIS WAS 'NOT GOING ANYWHERE | NAKAMOTO YUTA' BY KIMBAPKATSU.

GODSPEED<3