START OVER

Mina's POV

I woke up from a deep sleep. I haven't slept this well in long. I saw Yuta sleeping on the couch. He looks so peaceful. That's how I always remember him. he was silent and always listening to everyone. He was like that one guy who always listened and never asked if he were ever okay. He was Taeyong's best friend. They knew each other from when they were young. When we started dating, he was always happy for us like the others. Yesterday when he saved me from the water, the expressions on his face, I realized how selfish I was. I realized there were many people out there that cared for me. I realized how small I was thinking. I realized I was loved. I realized how life gave me a second chance to start over, to live for the people who I love and cared for and not dwell upon the ones that left me behind. Taeyong, he is my past now. I have to let him go.

"Your awake" he said and woke me from my thoughts.

"yeah"

"I'll make you break- "

"Thank you for all this. All of it."

"let's talk after breakfast" he said cutting me and went into the kitchen.

After freshening up, I came out to the smell of delicious eggs and coffee. It was like I was craving for these and there it was. It was great sight. He cooked well, really well surprisingly. We finished eating and he let me do the dishes because I wanted to.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked

"Yes, a lot better, actually. How are you feeling?"

"Fine as long as you are." He said with gave me a weird sense of comfort.

"About the weddi- "he started to say, and I cut him off by saying,

"it's alright. I understand the situation. I understand my father, I understand you. I can understand how hard this has been for you. I've been selfish all this time, I didn't think properly. I know this is bothering you so we can get a divorce as soon as possible. That way you're not tied down to me."

"But who says I want a divorce? I never said I wanted one." He said candidly with no flicker in emotions.

"You don't want a divorce?" I asked with shock.

"NO. Why should I want one when I was willing to get married to you."

"ahhh- "I was confused as hell at this point, why didn't want a divorce?

"Also, I gave your dad my word. Guess your stuck with me for life"

No, he didn't say that.whaaatt.can I get anymore confused. What does he want? He laughed looking at my confused expression. "Why are you laughing?" I asked, "you look so funny when your confused?" "Is it that obvious?" I said touching my face which was red as a tomato.

"What I meant was, unless you don't want to stay with me as my wife, I could give you a divorce, but I suggest you try having me as husband" he said with a smirk "and of course keep in mind your dad's wish and the fact that we around bound by the holy matrimony, so its safe to say God bought us together. It's up to you in the end. Maybe you should try giving me a chance." He said, he sounded confident and that made me have butterflies. WHHHYYYY. What's happening to me?

Yuta's POV

She looked confused every time I said something. This was hard. I hope she gives me a chance. A chance I didn't get back then. please God let me have this. Oh, she's going to say something.

"I've always planned things out in my life. This was not a part of my plan as you see." She saw his face becoming pale. "But maybe it's time, I stop planning things and go with the flow, So I guess we can start over" she said, and my face lit up like a bulb.

"Yes, we can." I said "Nakamoto Yuta "I said with my hand out in front for a handshake.

She giggled "maybe that's not the start over I meant but, Choi Mina" she said and shook my hand. She smiled and I got my heart beating like crazy all over again.

DID YOU GET BUTTERFLIES THO?

THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA LONG ,STAY TUNED .

GODSPEED<3