WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

3rd person's POV

To where it all began. (Flashback)

It was a very normal day in the mid of September with an unexpected rain. (Obviously, it has to rain Hehe) Mina's classes were done for the day and she was not excited to go home." Why does it have to rain the day I decide go home early", she thought. As she walked outside the library trying to run to the next place with a shade, she was hit by a running man. The first thing that came out of her mouth was "what the actual fuck, watch where you're going "and as she tried to stand up, she saw a whole gang of boys running right at her," incoming" Sana her friend said. That's all she heard, the next thing she knew, she was on the ground with a whole lot of boys on her. Oh, she was so mad. Sana hurried to help her. "Ahhh, so annoying "she yelled loudly and ran to the washroom. The boys giggled at her expression and mouthed a sorry. Sana followed her to the washroom.

"My day is ruined" she said out loud. Mina was never an introvert. She was a full-fledged extrovert. She also said what was on her mind. It didn't bother her was the surrounding was or what people would think she, but she wasn't insensitive. She knew what had to be said were but when she's mad, she's mad.

"Leave it Min's, let the anger go "

" Sana how is it so easy for you to stay composed all the time"

"Girl, let me tell you that some other time now we gotta hurry, the episode is coming out in 30"

"Shit I totally forgot about that" they left the washroom so did her anger. Now all that mattered was watching the new episode.

Few days later

Mina's POV

As I was walking across the hall, I saw them. The boys that crash landed on me (lol). I would have gone and yelled at them again for ruining my dress that day, but I don't hold grudges, you know.

As I looked closer, I recognized them. They had a few classes with me this semester. They were Heachan, Doyoung, Mark, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Taeil and Jungwoo. They called themselves NCT127. I've never talked to them, but they seem cool.

As Mina sat on her chair with her books, he approached her. 

WHO DO YOU THINK 'HE' IS ? STAY TUNED TO KNOW 

PLEASE POINT OUT IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS 

GODSPEED<3