HURTING HIM

Mina's POV

I struggled to open my eyes. I see a plain white ceiling. I wasn't home. Where was I? The last thing I remember, I was eating some sleeping pills to that I could sleep. I looked around. I was in a hospital. The nurse came in as soon as she saw me with my eyes open. I asked her how I ended up in the hospital and she informed me that I had overdosed, and that Yuta brought me in. she told me it didn't get too out of hand. Well, that was not meant to happen. I just wanted to sleep as soon as possible, that's the only reason why I took those pills, not to mention I didn't know how many I was taking. This was very immature of me, and everyone thinks I was trying to suicide. That's the last thing I'd do. That to over a guy who cheated on me and stood me up at our wedding. I was very over him, but to find the truth out yesterday it hurt a little and I didn't want to think much about it. I was very much in love with Yuta at this point.

I saw him walk into the room. He looked worn out.

"Do you even care about me? Haven't you ever been curious to why I married you?" where there first words that came out of his mouth. He also thinks I was trying to take my life. He looked very angry.

"let me expla-"I said trying to explain the situation but he cut me off.

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING. All this time I've only been hearing. Didn't we promise we will talk to each when we are having problems or issues. Didn't I tell you we are in this together. Have you even tried to understand me? HOW I'D FEEL, WHEN THE GIRL I'VE LOVED FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS DOES THIS TO ME. It hurt that I had to give you up to my best friend then. But when we were married, I thought I will make up for the 6 years I had given up on you. I wanted to let you know that I loved you more than anything in this world, but you didn't even want to give me a chance, did you? All that you said about nothing leaving me alone was a show, wasn't it? I feel like a fool now. Always wanting you even though you seem to not want me. Was I not as worth as Taeyong was? I regret doing this to myself." those words from his mouth came like a dagger and pierced my heart. I was trying to explain but he barely listened to me. he walked away.

The pain I was going through felt much more that the pain Taeyong or my father's death brought me. He liked me all this time and I never knew. He liked me even before Taeyong and I were together, and I caused him so much pain all along. I felt very guilty. Now I couldn't forgive myself. I loved him so much, but I was hurting him.

I FEEL BAD FOR YUTA AND MINA AT THE SAME TIME. ALSO HAVE YOU BEEN IN A SITUATION WHERE SOME ONE MISUNDERSTOOD YOU?

STAY TUNED.

GODSPEED<3