CATCHING UP

Mina was discharged from the hospital a day later and they were back home. They weren't on talking terms. Mina would try to make a conversation, but Yuta always ignored her, and it hurt so much. He always felt early to his office and came late at night. Mina would make him food, but he never ate. He had been drinking a lot lately and slept in the other room. She was trying really hard, but he wasn't making it any easier. She felt nauseous lately. She had head aches too. She was always crying and rarely ate so it made sense and weeks passed like that.

It was a Saturday and she decided she needed some air. She decided to meet up with Sana. Mark and Sana were together. They always liked each other. They confessed to each other recently. Mina always knew Mark liked Sana but always kept denying it, but they finally are together, and it made Mina happy. They were meeting each other after long since the wedding because everyone was very busy with their work. Mina and Yuta did tell all their friends about them get along pretty well and everyone was happy about it. They didn't know about Mina's recent expedition to the hospital or the fact that Yuta and she are not on talking terms.

They met at the park Sana and Mina used to always go to since their childhood. They hugged like there was no tomorrow.it had been long since Mina got a comforting gesture, and she did tear up.

"Mina, why are you crying? It's not like we met after years even though it feels like that." Sana said giggling and Mina giggled too. They sat on the swing they always played on.

They caught up with each other, on all the things they missed in each other's lives. They had always been the thickest of friends and they knew each other inside out and Sana could see how something was bothering Mina.

"Is something bothering you? Things are fine right with Yuta? You look really pale, and you've become so skinny. And don't give me that face and I know when something is wrong." Sana said candidly. Mina couldn't deny anything Infront of Sana. She always caught her lies and this time was no different. She had no way to get away with it.

"everything's............ fine" Mina said with a long pause, but Sana was not convinced.

"I met Taeyong." Mina said to change Sana's attention from her physical condition. She didn't want to bother anyone with her problems.

"WHATTT! AND YOU'RE TELLING ME ONLY NOW!" She said astonished "what did he say? What did you say?" she looked at me curiously.

Mina told about the incident. How she found out she was married and was expecting a child with his wife and how she couldn't say anything. Sana was furious but Mina told her it didn't bother her anymore and she had moved on long ago. Sana asked her if Yuta knew about this, and Mina told her she didn't tell her anything about it. She didn't want to bother him with all this since he was busy. She looked sad when she said the last line.

They spent some time in the park and went to eat lunch. Sana had told Mina that she had planned a 'girls' night' for them while mark on the other side had informed Yuta of their 'boy's night'. Now what were they planning?

HOW IS IT SO FAR?

DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

STAY TUNED.

GODSPPED<3