THE GIRL I'VE LOVED

Yuta's POV

She was having a bad headache. I wanted to tell her how I felt all along but since she was tired, I let it be. The whole ride back she was silent. As soon as we reached home, she ran to her room and closed it. I let her sleep and I did my work silently. I cook dinner for the both of us, even though it was her day to make dinner. I didn't know if I should wake her up or not, but since she didn't eat anything in the afternoon, I thought I should wake her up. I walked to her room and knocked the door. I waited for some time, but she didn't open. I know and I kept knocking but she still didn't open. I was worried now. I kept banging her door. The door suddenly opened because I was banging too hard. She was lying on a bed. she wasn't moving. I went next to her saw her face. Her face was very puffy and red. She was crying. I tried to wake her up, but she wasn't waking up. I looked at her side table, there was some tablets on it. I took the box and checked it out. they were sleeping pills. and she ate a lot of them. she had overdosed herself on sleeping pills. This cannot be happening.

We rushed to the hospital. Thankfully the overdose didn't get too out of hand. The doctors told me she was out of danger. Finally, I felt like my soul returned. Until then my head was blank as if my brain was paralyzed. I was disgusted with myself. Was she not happy with me? Why would she do this? Was I not doing it right? She said she won't leave me to be alone anymore. Did she not mean what she said? Wasn't everything going good between us? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

My energy was completely drained out. I was angry, very angry. All I wanted to do was yell at her. This time I couldn't hold back for some reason. As soon as the doctor informed me that she was conscious, I yelled at her. I didn't want to hear her explanation. I yelled all I wanted.

"Do you even care about me? Haven't you ever been curious to why I married you?"

"let me expla-"she said trembling

"NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING. All this time I've only been hearing. Didn't we promise we will talk to each when we are having problems or issues. Didn't I tell you we are in this together. Have you even tried to understand me? HOW I'D FEEL, WHEN THE GIRL I'VE LOVED FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS DOES THIS TO ME. It hurt that I had to give you up to my best friend then. But when we were married, I thought I will make up for the 6 years I had given up on you. I wanted to let you know that I loved you more than anything in this world, but you didn't even want to give me a chance, did you? All that you said about nothing leaving me alone was a show, wasn't it? I feel like a fool now. Always wanting you even though you seem to not want me. Was I not as worth as Taeyong was? I regret doing this to myself." I said with tears finally flowing out. I saw tears in her eyes too, but it didn't matter now. I felt like my bottled-up emotion were finally out. I walked out of the room. 

DID YOU EXPECT THIS DRASTIC TURN? HONESTLY THE STORY WAS DIFFRENT IN MY HEAD WHEN I STARTED WRITING IT BUT I REALISED I HAD A THINK FOR DRAMA

DID YOU EXPECT THIS DRASTIC TURN? HONESTLY THE STORY WAS DIFFRENT IN MY HEAD WHEN I STARTED WRITING IT BUT I REALISED I HAD A THINK FOR DRAMA. GUESS THIS IS TOO MUCH DRAMA. IS IT? LET ME KNOW

STAY TUNED.

GODSPEED<3