SURPRISE

3rd person POV

Yuta and had arrived at Mark's place. All the other boys had already come in. Yuta found them uncontrollably suspicious. He was told it was a bonding night for the boys, since it had been long since they had caught up. Mina was not at home when Yuta had come back from the office, and she hadn't returned until he left. He was bit worried but let his ego take over and left for Mark's without checking on her.

Half an hour later Mina and Sana came to Sana's house, which was also marks house. They rang the doorbell and waited for Mark to open?

Both Mina and Yuta asked Sana and Mark if they were expecting someone else? And as Mark opened the door both of their question was answered. They walked in.

"Surprise!!!!!" everyone yelled pushing Yuta and Mina together. Mina looked like she had caught a ghost live but Yuta didn't have any reaction.

"We figured we hadn't met ya'll since the wedding and we didn't get an afterparty/reception that day, so we decided to throw ya'll one." Heachan said excitedly.

"Why don't ya'll look surprised? Mark did you give out a spoiler?" Sana said looking at Mark suspiciously . To which mark mouthed a no.

"THANKYOU SOO MANY GUYS. YA'LL DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS. "Mina said with a small smile.

"Yeah, thank you guys! "Yuta said following Mina.

"Wait I forgot, we set this up for the 2 least expressive people in this room. What was I thinking, waiting for the big reaction?" Jungwoo said teasing them. Yes, compared to the other's both Yuta and Mina were less expressive but with each other they weren't like that.

"Sorry about that Jungwoo" said Yuta.

Sana brought the wedding cake they had prepared for them. Yuta and Mina cut the cake and all of them cheered for them. They were asked to feed each other the cake, which they reluctantly did. Mina, Sana and Doyoung then went to set the dinner table while the boys chilled. Once the table was set, they all came over and had their dinner. Sana had bought some wine for everyone which she poured into their glasses. They caught up with each other's lives. Mina was awfully silent, and she wasn't eating much or drinking the wine which was one of her favourites and Yuta had noticed that. It was the first time he looked at her properly since her discharge from the hospital. He also noticed how pale and feeble she looked. He was starting to feel guilty. Maybe he went overboard with all the yelling and ignoring. All he wanted was for her to understand his pain, but he realised he was just being selfish.

After dinner the boys cleaned up the table and did the dishes while the girls waited in the living room.

"I'll be right back" Mina said going to the washroom. She was feeling a little dizzy. The boys had come back to the living room. While they were waiting for mina, Sana the blabber mouth couldn't keep her mouth shut and started of by saying "Mina met TAEYONG."

Everyone had a shocking reaction including Yuta who wasn't aware of this. They waited for her to continue, and she told them the whole story, and everyone looked confused, shocked and hurt.

"When did she meet him? Poor Mina, this must have been a lot on her." said Johnny.

"The day she went to visit Yuta's grandma with him. I did think that too but seems like it didn't bother her much because someone here has her heart now." She said looking at Yuta who looked the most astonished. Now he was getting the picture finally. He realized this was the reason she was not feeling well, and she was crying in her room. Also, the cause of the overdosed. he was starting to feel really bad now. 'Maybe this was what she was trying to tell me all along while I was ignoring her.' he thought. He didn't give her an opportunity to speak for herself and regretting all the things he did.

OH POOR MINA AND YUTA!

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW HOW DID YOU LIKE IT SO FAR.

STAY TUNED.

GODSPEED<3