GUESS YOU KNOW

The next day

MINA'S POV

'I wonder why he wanted to meet me today' she thought as she hurried to the library.

She saw him waiting at the entrance.

"Sorry, I was a little late. Class ended now."

"that's alright" "here I have something for you"

"what's this?" I said as he handed me a piece of paper.

"Column 22, shelf c, 5th book from the left, second last row" I read out loud.

"What game are we playing today" I asked confused. He loved playing games like these.

"you'll know when you find out, now go on find the book" he said, and I walked into the library following the instructions. I found the book. It was 'ALL YOUR PERFECT' by Colleen Hoover.

It was a book I read before and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, cried a lot reading it. I opened the first page the was a small note that said 'find the highlighted lines.

'That wasn't so hard' I thought, and I began flipping through the pages. after a lot of flipping, I found it and I began reading the words.

"If God didn't believe in me, then I'd have to believe you were just a coincidence. and you being a coincidence in my life is a lot harder for me to fathom than the mere existence of a higher power"

I blushed hard reading those lines. what did he mean by this? I closed the book and walked to where he was standing.

"Did you read it?"

"yes, what's this ab-" as I was saying this he put his ear plugs into my ears and played a song.

'There are so many things I'm curious about
In this maze-like world
How do I not get lost?
Feels like only I'm walking slow
Even when I run till I run out of breath
That's how much farther the light gets
Do you know?
That in the tomorrow I draw out
You are there
Dreaming the same dream as you
Is like walking in the sky
When the stars gather
And shine on us
Fall in I'm fall in
A future that's brighter than yesterday
Is waiting for you
Oh Where Is Dream'

As the song ended, he said

"I guess you know what I'm trying to say" I blushed hard.

I knew what he was trying to say. He was confessing. He liked me. I liked him. We liked each other. That was all I wanted to hear.

"I guess I know"

"So can we dream the same dream?"

"I'd love to be in the tomorrow you draw out" I said, and he kissed me on my cheeks.

We were now officially dating. I was off the market, and I hoped really bad for him to be the one.

GUYS HOW WAS THE PROPOSAL? WAS IT TOO CRINGYY?

ALSO I HOPE YA'LL ARE LISTENING TO THE SONG THAT ADDED IN THE CHAPTERS.IT HELPS EXPRESS THE MEANING MORE.

PLEASE VOTE IF Y'ALL ARE LIKING THIS AND COMMENT, GIVES ME MOTIVATION.

GODSPEED<3