ONE WORD

3rd person's POV

Jungwoo and Johnny read the note he left behind. They immediately sent it to the others so they can inform Min's father.

"I DON'T KNOW WHY IM DOING THIS BUT I CAN'T MARRY HER. I JUST CANT. I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS NOT ABLE TO TELL THIS BEFORE BUT I REALIZED IF I DON'T DO IT NOW ID BE RUINING HER LIFE AS WELL AS MINE. I HOPE ONLY THE BEST FOR HER. I HOPE SHE WILL FIND WHO SHE DESERVES. ITS JUST NOT ME. I AM REALLY SORRY FOR PUTTING EVERYONE IN THIS SITUATION, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. I'M SORRY." Mark read the note out loud.

Mina's father collapsed to the ground hearing the note. The boys gathered and helped him up. He had tears in his eyes.

"My Mina she does not deserves this. She can't know this. She will be ruined. "He said crying and panicking.

"This wedding has to happen, if not Taeyong, somebody else. I know her. She will never get married if not now. I can't have her sad and lonely all her life. She may hate me now for getting her married to someone else, but she will understand me later. She will" her father said suddenly.

"I WILL MARRY HER" he said out loud. His face showed he was sure of what he just said, and it didn't feel like he said it out because of the situation.

Everyone else was shocked and confused at what he just said.

"This is not the time to make jokes, Hyung" mark said.

"Do I look like I'm joking" he said with a stern face and shut everyone one up with his statement.

"Are you sure about this. You won't regret it and leave my daughter later?" is all what her father asked.

"I only have one word and I will my life true to it" he said. Everyone knew it was true. If he said something he won't, go back on it. When he is serious about something he gives his 100% to it and Mina's father knew that since he knew him all these years, so he didn't hesitate. He agreed.

"Yuta, you will marry my daughter." 

HOW WAS THIS TWIST GUYS? DID YA'LL LIKE IT?

STAY TUNED FOR MORE. VOTE AND COMMENT.

GODSPEED<3